Chapter 60

Lucas looked on the clock on the bed side table and saw that it was 1 in the afternoon. Scrubbing his hands across his face he sat up in bed. Alexis stirred beside him and he took a good look at her. Her hair was mated and knotted across her face and pillow. His t-shirt that she wore to bed rode up leaving her huge stomach naked. Sighing he reached out and caressed it, his babies were still sleeping because he didn't feel any movement. He wasn't sure how long he locked his thought out of his head and just focus on rubbing her tummy but pretty soon his torture began.

It was hard to wrap his head around what happen last night-well early this morning. He had almost lost her-again. It seem like from the moment they meet, she was constantly in danger and every time he fail to protect her. Guilt ate at him and he quickly covered it up and close their connection when he felt squirming under his hand that told him Alexis was waking up. He watched her face as she smile brightly and place her hands over his 'That feels so good...' she moaned. Eyes still close she took his hands and moved it lower so it was now resting over her mound. He began to harden instantly at the feel of her heat and the scent of her arousal.

She was only wearing pink panties and he began rubbing her clit through it. 'Just take it off.' He did as she ordered and removed it from her body as she took off the T-shirt. He was only in a pair of boxer and he took them off. Standing by the bed he looked down at her beautiful body ripe with his children. And to think he almost lost them. Guilt ate at him and to get away from it he hurriedly buried himself between her legs, making sure to keep his emotions off his face. It wouldn’t do well for him to ruin the moment. They both needed it, needed to feel close.

He began by kissing her breast sucking and nibbling on her nipples, alternating between them. He loved her so much and he couldn’t wait to be inside her. She started arching up to him going wild under him 'Please...'

'Are you wet for me?'

'Why don't you find out...' he smiled against her breast as he went to do just that. She was drenched and he spread her juices up and around her clit massaging very lightly. She was so good...so responsive and so aroused. 'Please I want you inside me...' He positioned himself and slide slowly into her welcoming tight sheath. They both groaned at the intense feeling of being connected in the most primal way.

Determine to make it slow and easy, he pulled out of her warmth and push back in. He kept eye contact all the while as they made love. He let her know with action just how much he loved her. 'Love you honey.' He groaned as he neared his peak. His thrust increase along with the cries of Alexis when she scream in pleasure.

'I love you tooo...oh yes...' She tightened around him, triggering his release. He cried out as he came inside her bathing her with his essence. Not fully satisfied he continued to fuck her this time hard and fast.

He pulled out and flipped her so she was raised in her knees and was bracing on the headboard. Going between her legs he slammed back inside her. 'Ah right there...right there' He shift his hip so each time he pounded inside her he hit her g-spot. Two more thrust and they went over the blissful cliff. Pulling out with a pop, he dropped back down on the bed breathing heavily. Alexis came and snuggle up against his chest, she draw small circles on his chest before she kissed it. 'Can I bite you again?' She asked timidly as if afraid he might turn her down.

Turning his neck to give her space 'Of course love.' She climbed over him and began licking his neck. It felt wonderful. A shot of pleasure ran down his spine outward his body and to his toes as she sink her teeth into his neck. He felt her draw on some of his blood before releasing and licking the opening sealed. She purred and ly back down on his chest. A few minutes later he felt her body relax and her breathing slowed, signalling she had fallen back asleep.