Let's find the mansion

One day, on a cold and cloudy afternoon in January, Leia and Riri continued walking. They were heading for a mansion that they had an address to get to. "Are you sure we're going the right way?" Riri asked Leia. Leia and Riri were sent letters to come to a party at a mansion and they were trying to find it.

"I'm sure, Riri. The address says 49, Despair Close. Look, I see the sign saying Despair Close over there." Leia pointed to the sign and ran along with Riri. "We should be close now."

"I know this sounds like a weird question but why are you dressed as a Panda?" Riri asked, as they continued walking. Leia had black trousers on and she had a black and white hoodie with a Panda face on it. Her eyes were black, like a Panda.

"You know I like pandas. My nickname is Panda anyway." Leia replied. "I was called Panda in college and it does say on the letter that its a party so I dressed up for the occasion. You know I love dressing up."

"Oh right. I just wondered. I just spotted a huge house at 49, Leia..." Riri said as she walked closer. Leia followed and looked at the house. It looked like a huge mansion. It was black and maroon and it scared Leia. Leia noticed that this mansion was in the middle of nowhere as she looked around. "Do you think we need to press the doorbell?" Riri asked.

"I'll press it." Leia said as she pressed the doorbell. A trapdoor opened up underneath them and made them fall down through the hole. Leia and Riri passed out from falling.

----
Little short opening xD

Also I have brown hair and bluish grey eyes for my look if people were wondering.

CadenceChan :3