The Ghost

Jason. It looked like him but the outfit was different to how she knew it. The ghost has a bit of a disco outfit on and had a star choker around his neck.

"Master? Where are you?" Jason's ghost asked.

"Um. He got murdered by Adam." Lachlan replied.

"Darn. He registered Mistress Leia as my owner as well." Jason's ghost answered and Leia looked shocked.

"Me?" She asked. The ghost Jason nodded.

"Just to let you guys know, my name is AlterUniverse." Ghost Jason said to them.

"Ok, AlterUniverse. Do you know what is going on then?" Leia asked AlterUniverse.

"I only know information Master Jason put in. He knows that everyone came here for the same reason. The party."

"I don't understand what you're telling us, AlterUniverse." Leia told AlterUniverse.

"Everyone got a letter. Here, I found yours Leia. It's in the database." AlterUniverse showed everyone what the letter was. Everyone wondered what sort of party it was.

"Does it mean something happened to us?" Riri asked.

"I'm not really sure to be honest. I'll keep looking through my databases." AlterUniverse explained and Leia was beginning to wonder a few things.

"Jason must have looked in the library for a lot of this information. I think anyway. I see a lot of information about this Mansion that I never found." Leia said to everyone and everyone headed to the library.

Although not one but two people know the whole truth and won't let people get know what is really going on.

--------
Sorry it's short. AlterUniverse suits Jason :3

CadenceChan :3