Trial pt. 2

Leia...

A voice called in Leia's head again.

The murderer wants to frame you as you weren't around. Don't worry, someone has very good proof of who actually did it.

I must be imagining the voice... I knew staying up since night 1 wasn't a good idea. Leia dismissed the voice talking to her as everyone started bickering over people thinking Leia did it.

"Guys, do we believe Leia did it or not?" Brice asked, with his hand up. Vikk, Rob and Ashley also put their hands up. Big mistake murderer...

"So Riri, Jerome, Jordan and Lachlan trust I didn't do it?" Leia asked.

"I know you wouldn't, Leia. I practically know you inside out to know that. Well, it feels like it anyway." Jerome answered. "You're not the type of person who would anyway."

"I honestly feel I can trust you Leia." Riri said as Jordan nodded in agreement.

"Leia, I highly doubt you'd do it. I think one of the guys with their hands up is the culprit." Lachlan said as the ones with their hands up looks nervous.

"Guys, I have tape proof of who did it." Lachlan said. "I taped this with this phone we were given. Listen to this. You will be shocked to hear this.

"Now, we need to try and kill Leia. Let's poison her drink so she doesn't survive. " A very recognizable voice said. Vikk.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You know you could even get the wrong person killed. I will help you though." Rob's voice on the tape recording said.

"I will get the poison and poison her drink. Rob, let's keep it between us and you cover for me in the trial."

"Sure Vikk." The tape recording ended there.

"I recorded the whole thing." Lachlan said as Vikk was fuming.

"You recorded that?!" Vikk shouted at Lachlan. 

"Yes, but why try and kill Leia? Adam failed by her seeing him. You knew someone could have easily listening to that." Lachlan said as everyone pointed the finger at Vikk.

"Vikk, for trying so hard to cover your crimes, it wasn't enough. Plus you didn't kill your intended target anyway." Moonire came over and stood in front of Vikk. Vikk looked frightened.

"Wait, take me instead." Rob said as he ran over to Vikk.

"It's too late, Rob. Vikk was caught by Lachlan. Now off Vikk dies." Moonire said as she plunged her poisonous wings into Vikk's neck. Rob was shocked when he saw Vikk die right in front of him.

"You guys better leave now and sleep." Moonire said as she took Vikk's body away. Rob mourned for losing Vikk.

"Rob, how dare you." Leia said as she slapped Rob across the face. "What did I do to deserve this?!" Leia shouted as Rob cried his eyes out. Leia didn't feel any sympathy for him.

~~Moonire~~

Moonire looked at her cameras in her camera room. She felt relieved. She knew Tyler and Vikk's ghosts would be in the room, unable to get out.

She smirked at the thought that someone knows exactly whats going on, which AlterUniverse described. The Mastermind. Of course she knows someone of the remaining eight knows who it is. But someone also is the Mastermind.

-----
Vikkstar123 has been executed. Rightfully for killing MunchingBrotato.

Alive: 8
Dead: 12
-----

Hmm..