Vicious Thoughts and Motives

Leia managed to wake up the next morning. She was tired at looking at more information in the Library, knowing full well that Moonire would be watching her. She felt safe that Moonire did that for no reason whatsoever.

Everyone was noisy when Leia arrived in the dining room. "Morning Leia." Jerome said to Leia as she walked in.

"Morning Jerome." Leia replied. Leia had a feeling someone was wanting to kill someone but she noticed that she slept better last night. She didn't know why.

Everyone was talking to others about what Moonire could have meant.

"Since Moonire mentioned it, who would know what is going on?" Seto brought out the question and people started shrugging.

"I don't understand her. She says this and I literally have no idea what she's on about." Riri shrugged. "What a lot of dinguses."

"I agree with Riri there." Lachlan added with Rob nodding. Vikk was looking uneasy, much to what everyone else was looking like.

"Look, could we stick together? Keep each other sane?" Brice suggested and Jerome nodded.

"I think we can do that. I prefer it that we keep each other from losing our sanity." Tyler added. Everyone agreed.

"Library or Play room?" Ashley asked.

"We can head to the play room. We don't get much time in there with all these murders." Mitch added and everyone set off to the play room.

Everyone managed to keep together to try and keep each others sanity on check as they weren't wanting anyone else to kill or murder anyone else. Some played snooker and others watched.

Jerome and Mitch had a competitive match of snooker and it was a very close fight. It ended with Jerome winning over Mitch and everyone cheered as it calmed everyone down. It even calmed Leia down.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Leia." Jerome said to Leia.

"It was a game. It was a fair game between the pair of you."

"Good game Jerome." Mitch added.

"It was fun, Mitch. Now I see it quite late outside right now. I'm going to head off." Jerome said as he walked out of the room. Mitch and Ashley went out as well.

"I guess we can safely assume we should do the same thing. I really need to have a good rest." Seto said as he left the room. Everyone else left, apart from Leia and Riri.

"You look a little well rested from last night. You managed to sleep I guess." Riri spotted.

"I just managed but it's better than nothing. I just hope no one is trying to murder and I have a hunch that someone is trying." Leia added.

"I really hope someone doesn't. We just managed you out of nearly getting killed by Adam. At least you can relax now." Riri told Leia calmly.

"I hope so." Leia said as they went to their rooms for the night.

~~Time Skip to next morning~~

"Oh My GOSH!!!!!" Leia got woken up by Brice's shouting. "Someone murdered in the night!!!" Leia shot out of bed when she heard that.

Riri burst into Leia's room. "Someone has been killed. I don't think you want to know who it is though."

"I have to see who died. Then I can worry about it later."

"This person was clubbed to death. Even I don't like the sight of this." Riri mentioned and both Leia and Riri went to the crime scene. Even Leia regretted what she sees to look at.

-------
Dun dun dunnnn who is dead?