Motives

Some of the others went into a colourful room. "Guys," they heard Jordan shout. "We found a games room." He shouted and some of the others went to the room. Vikk, Leia, Riri, Jason, Simon, Seto, Jerome and Martin went to explore more of the second floor. Lachlan saw that Vikk went in another direction and followed him.

They saw a room filled with books and peeked in through the doors. They had found a huge library. Leia looked in and grabbed a few books to read.

"I'm a bookworm, don't mind me." Leia said as she dived into a book. (I give it a 10/10 for that dive xD)

"I'll be reading too. I could look at some things here." Riri added as she went to look for a useful book.

Leia kept reading a book. It was a book about Baccas. She wondered if they were descendants of walking carpets, known as Chewy. She found out they lived in trees and had a very good sense of smell.  (Any Star Wars Fans?)

They had spent the whole day reading, trying to spend their day without having motives to kill anybody.  "Guys I'm going to see the game room now." Leia said as she started to leave. She had secretly kept an eye on everyone else in the library whilst she looked to be reading.

"Ok, I'll go with you." Jerome said as he went off. "I need to see Mitch." He chuckled as he followed Leia to the games room. They heard some people shouting as they got nearer to the room.

"Hey that's a penalty." Leia recognized the voice as Adam's.

"Oh ok, Adam." Mitch replied as they arrived back. "Oh, hi Jerome."

"Hiya Mitch." Jerome answered as everyone who went to the library came back as well.

"How is everyone doing in here?" Seto asked everyone who stayed in the game room.

"It's been fine here. Mitch challenged Adam to a game of snooker and so far, Mitch is losing." Jordan chuckled. Everyone laughed as we all watched the game.

It was Adam's shot. Jordan took Leia outside the room to talk to her privately. "I think someone is trying to murder again. I've watched everyone and I promise you it's not me." Jordan whispered as Leia took the information in. Leia thought the same thing. She saw that someone was acting even more odd than usual.

"Let's get back in, I'm suspicious of someone. I'll just see if they strike." Leia whispered as they walked back in. No one noticed them walk out of the room. Leia overheard a conversation which she wasn't expecting. 

Everyone played in the room until it was time to sleep. Adam beat Mitch at snooker. It was fun to watch the game from Leia's point of view, but even with what she watched, she knew it wasn't enough to distract her from what Jordan told her earlier.

It's time to sleep boys and girls. Don't let them bed bugs bite.

Everyone filled their way out to go to their dorms. Leia went straight to her room, worried when who she suspects will strike. She hid away in her room so she doesn't get murdered.

Riri wondered why Leia was acting weird as they were watching Mitch and Adam playing snooker. She wondered what changed. She knew Leia was trying to stay strong for her.

~~Time Skip to next morning~~

Riri woke up the next morning to see Leia in her room. "Leia, what is it?" Riri asked.

"I was wanting to go with you to breakfast. I don't like walking on my own." Leia admitted. "I hid all night as I'm scared."

"Seems legit. You poor dingus. Let's go now to the kitchen. We could see what is for breakfast." Riri said as they walked towards the kitchen.

"Girls!" Leia heard Ashley behind them. Ashley was running behind and caught up to Leia and Riri. "There's a weird smell around here..." Ashley sniffed.

"Now that you've mentioned it, that's what woke me up." Leia said as they continued onward. The were nearly at the kitchen to see everyone else was there, outside the kitchen.

"The smell is the strongest here." Bashur commented as the girls arrived. Leia noted that 2 people are missing. They walked into the kitchen and looked in horror at what they saw on the floor.

------

Dayum son, who is dead now?