The Mysterious Ghost

"Can any one of you four hear me?" The voice called again.

"I think I am hearing things." Leia said as she left the room, Jerome followed after Leia. Jordan and Lachlan were confused by what was actually talking to them and also left. The ghost got upset that it wasn't spotted. It was trapped in the office by Moonire's magic.

"Shall we go to another room?" Leia said as she went ahead of the group. "Whatever that was talking to us kinda scared us a bit."

"It creeped me out as well." Jordan said as they arrived at another room they could explore.

After a few hours of searching for clues, everyone went to the dining room.

"It looks to me like Moonire is someone who punishes people. No matter what species and it can't affect other Vampires. Also she has a younger half sibling which can't be identified." Riri said her group's findings.

"All we found was a voice talking to us and not a lot be honest. We were on floor three though." Leia said, pretending to look disappointed.

"It's OK, Leia. Did the ghost sound like anyone?" Brice asked.

"It sounded American but who is another matter as I don't know." Jordan answered.

"I have a feeling that voice or whatever it was could have been Moonire playing tricks, but I am not 100% on that." Ashley pondered as everyone left the dining room to go to bed.

~~Time Skip to the following day~~

Tomorrow was the day of the trial Moonire had set them. Riri was nervous as she wondered if they have found enough clues to solve the mansion. She saw Jordan and Ashley walking towards her. Riri had a feeling something was up.

"Riri, have you seen Jerome and Leia?" Jordan asked. Riri gasped.

"What? They are both missing?" Riri said as everyone else came to them.

"Guys, I think I found something in the dining room. It doesn't look very nice." Rob said as they all went to the dining room. They were horrified to see what was inside.

-----
Dun dun dunnn