Someone did...

Leia went to where she was meant to meet someone. She knew she had to find the meaning of her letter. She saw the person she was meant to meet and went into a private room together.

~With Everyone else, in the afternoon~

"Guys, Leia is still not back." Riri paced back and forth in the gym as she was getting worried. Leia hasn't seen since breakfast and it was worrying her.

"I'm pretty sure she is OK. She could be in her room or the library." Tyler said to Riri.

"I checked both of them and she isn't in them. Something isn't right at all. I hope she isn't dea-" Riri stopped as Leia walked into the gym.

"Guys, I was wondering what happened to you. I looked everywhere for you guys." Leia wheezed. Everyone looked concerned. "I found the infirmary and I needed to take something for my throat." Leia replied.

"How bad is it?" Vikk asked.

"I have to get my own drinks as it could be a virus. I went to the library and my throat started hurting." Leia lied. "I don't want you guys to get unwell you see."

"Fair enough." Lachlan said as Leia left the gym. Riri noticed that Leia didn't want to see them much.

"I think Leia is upset for some reason." Riri said as she wanted to find out where Leia got to.

"I have a hunch Leia wants to kill someone." Rob said as everyone started to leave the gym.

~Evening time~

Everyone was in the dining room. Everyone managed to eat dinner and have a drink. Leia was also having a meal with them, but she didn't trust anyone.

Suddenly someone started choking at the table. Riri choked on some food and Leia patted her back.

"Thanks Leia, that was lodged in my throat." Riri thanked Leia as Tyler started to choke. Tyler started to look very ill.

"Guys, Tyler looks very bad." Jerome said and they tried to help him, but it was too late.

----