Guys?!

The remaining people left the elevator and wandered to the bedrooms.

"Guys?!" A voice was heard. It was AlterUniverse. "Take me into the communal room, I have something for you."

"OK, AlterUniverse. We will do that." Leia said as she carried the box AlterUniverse was kept in.

"What is it Leia?" Vikk asked as he came to her. Everyone else followed.

"It seems as there's a person called the Mastermind and whoever the Mastermind is, is alive. The only problem is that I have no idea who the Mastermind is though." AlterUniverse said as Leia was looking like she was thinking.

"Sounds weird to hear that there could be someone behind it, but whatever you say AlterUniverse." Leia said and everyone was staring to see Leia getting cocky. "Guys, I'm just stressed out. First, we have Ian, Bodil, Simon, Jason and Seto getting murdered by Ty, Bashur, Adam and Mitch. Of course, Ant had a very short time here as well. I really feel sorry for them." Leia said as she tried to gain sympathy from everyone else.

"I agree Leia." Riri added. "This is a load of dinguses."

"We all feel sorry for them. We know the executed ones were trying to get out but we need to wonder how will we get out." Tyler said, as Moonire appeared in the room.

"A Mastermind eh? AlterUniverse, you might have a point. If someone kills another very soon, then I'll reveal if AlterUniverse is actually correct, as I know everything that goes on in this mansion." Moonire replied to AlterUniverse. "Although, I will say more very soon, if someone gets murdered." Everyone was getting quite worried who would die this time.

"Well, we don't want to kill or be killed, Moonire." Leia sobbed. Leia knew she had to hide things as she started to figure things out.

"Well, Leia. It's too bad. Someone else will take the fall again. It's just who." Moonire said as she vanished into thin air.

"A possible Mastermind? What is this? A wild goose chase? Jordan questioned everyone.

"I actually have no clue what is even going on at this point." Leia lied. She had a hunch but she didn't want to lead them astray with false information.

"I believe you Leia. I don't have a clue. I'm kinda surprised you don't have any ideas either." Riri said as Leia sighed.

"I wonder if anyone will actually murder..." Brice murmured. Jerome was nodding.

"I have a feeling someone will. I mean, if you don't get found out, you can go free from here." Jerome explained.

"Yes, but that means the others will get poisoned by Moonire. Well all except murderer gets executed by her poison." Rob answered.

"I was about to get to that, Rob. That would be bad for the rest of us. I don't want to kill anybody, especially Leia." Jerome said as everyone nodded.

"I agree. I won't either." Lachlan said as everyone murmured the same words. Leia also said it. She didn't want the guys to kill each other. Of course she didn't know someone was planning to kill someone...

--------

Which type of Murder so far will be used again? 2 of them will be used again. Which ones?

(Strangled, Poisoned, Stabbed or Clubbed)

CadenceChan :3