What the heck?! You're alive?!

"Leia?!" Everyone chorused

"Leia?!" Everyone chorused. Leia was sitting in a spinning chair, looking perfectly fine and she had a smile on her face.

"What happened to you? You were dead earlier?" Riri asked Leia as she got up.

"Wait, I was dead?" Leia was confused and her smirk wiped off her face. "I was never dead. Why did someone dress up as me?"

"I have no actual clue what's going on. In fact, how are you in this room anyway?" Lachlan asked.

"I have been in and out of here since Adam's trial. I have been in here for 2 days. It's for protection of some sort which I don't understand. Also I have something to say to Rob. I keep getting warned about people trying to kill me, hence how I knew someone was trying to poison and stab me." Leia explained, as she looked back at Vikk and Adam.

"Fair enough, in fact is this how you knew how everyone was murdered and how you were warned?" Ashley asked a question that was on her mind.

"No, firstly, I had no clues given to me for the trials. Secondly, Moonire is psychic and knew everything that will happen in this mansion." Leia answered. "Oh, I see a ghost here." Leia spotted the ghost.

"Yes and can you tell me how I am separated from the other ghosts. As far as I know, they are trapped in another room."

"Why don't you ask Moonire? She should know." Leia started as everyone was suddenly teleported to the Trial Room.

---
PandaSaboteur has been found alive.
Alive: 7
Dead: 13