Clue finding 1

Ssundee has been murdered. You now have time to search for clues to try and get the murderer before the all exciting mansion trial ~ Moonire.

Ian was in his room, in his bed, lying dead. Someone clearly had killed him in the night.

Stupid Moonire. If she hadn't mentioned the murder thing, this wouldn't have happened. Leia thought as she went to check Ian. She noticed markings on his neck.

"Guys, he's been strangled by hand. Someone strangled him in the night." Leia spotted.

"Is that explaining the markings on his neck?" Tyler asked.

"Yes, look. These are hand marks on his neck." Leia explained. "Whoever did this definitely wanted to get out of here, but that would mean everyone..." Leia pondered.

"I'm guessing someone wanted to get out more than everyone else." Rob pointed out.

"That's true." Leia agreed.

"Leia, Jordan and I checked to see if Ian was bleeding and Ian isn't. There is a blade at the scene, which Seto has bagged up, and there was blood on it. The blood, as I said, wasn't from Ian." Adam told Leia as she continued to look for more clues. Everyone looked really uneasy as they were investigating as no one expected a murder so soon.

It's time for the trial. Please make your way to the elevator at the end of the hallway next to the meeting hall.

Leia was worried as she seems to have more facts then everyone else. She had to make sure that everyone came out of this trial alive.

-----
Will they get out of this trial?

Whodunit?