Revenge

Seto threw Jerome's clothing away from him and embraced Leia. "Looks like we did well. Your plan worked."

"What plan?" Riri asked as Leia started to answer.

"The plan was revenge. The revenge was for someone who got executed for murdering. I think you know, Jerome, who it was." Leia explained as Jerome's ghost had a thought.

"Wait a sec, don't tell me..." Jerome started.

"Revenge? Why revenge?" Ashley asked.

"It was a plan to get revenge on those who hurt Seto." Leia answered. "Seto came to me one day and asked if I could help in and get a revenge plan together for him. Let me bring all the ghosts of your friends down here. They were locked in a room." Leia said as she used magic to bring the ghosts from the locked room. They all looked around and some glared at Leia.

"What's going on?" Bodil's ghost asked as Jordan asked a question.

"Who was the person responsible for this?" Jordan asked as Leia said the name.

"Mitch." Everyone went wide eyed.

"That explains why Mitch murdered me and not Seto." Jerome's ghost said as Leia laughed about it. Mitch's ghost cried and went to find Jerome.

"Do you really think that I was going to let Mitch carry on with this, did you?" Leia carried verbal assaults onto Mitch and Jerome, who was breaking down with emotion.

"Wait a sec, Moonire has vanished." Rob spotted Moonire was not on her throne. Moonire was right behind Leia.

"Did anyone notice we look similar?" Moonire said as she embraced Leia from behind.

"That's because we are the same person." Leia finished it off as everyone gasped. "And that means I am the owner of this mansion. I am glad Moonire warned me when people tried to kill me as if I died, the game would have been over a long time ago and you guys would have been free. What a shame..." Leia cackled.