Trial 2

Everyone came back to their podiums when they arrived at the trial room. They saw Bodil, Simon and Ty's faces in picture frames with a red 'X' through them. Moonire smirked as she sat on her throne, like it was meant for her.

"You guys must find what happened to Simdil or there will be trouble..." Moonire started as she let the others start the trial.

"To start this off, we know they were poisoned. It's the motive that's putting me off as I'm not sure." Leia said.

"Maybe either Martin or Simon did something to annoy them and killed them in revenge?" Tyler suggested.

"I don't think so. I've been with Martin and Simon and they are always together." Jerome added.

"They seem like best friends with similar accents, I've noticed." Leia added her observation. Martin and Simon only annoyed each other but not other people.

"I have no idea who would poison them like this." Adam commented and murmurs of agreement went around the room. Leia just realized there was one fact no one had even noticed.

"What if someone did it because they just didn't like them?" Seto pointed out. Leia was beginning to wonder if that was the correct motive of the murderer.

"That's a good point. Let's think of possible motives for someone killing Martin and Simon." Mitch declared as everyone started saying points.

"We have revenge and didn't like them. Could there be any more which we can think of?" Rob asked. Leia thought of a point which was not mentioned.

"I thought of jealousy." Leia said her point. "I've noticed there has been jealously in this room but this shouldn't have gone as far as it should have."

"If it was jealousy, who would be jealous of Martin and Simon?" Vikk asked Leia.

"I observed all of you and the way you acted. Someone pointed out to be yesterday someone was acting weird. It was one of the people who stayed in the games room who did it." Leia answered

"That would mean, it could have been me, Rob, Jordan, Bashur, Mitch, Tyler, Adam and Brice." Ashley said.

"Exactly. The people who went to the library were in the room the whole time and we all came back to the games room together. So the suspicion is on one of those who stayed behind in the games room." Leia reflected on what happened yesterday. "And Martin and Simon were with me in the library yesterday, just to point out."

"I wonder if the murderer wanted to target one of the two but didn't want to kill both of them." Riri added.

"I'm thinking along those lines." Jordan agreed with Riri.

"I overheard what Simon talked about to Martin yesterday. It was Simon's idea to have a drink of wine. I think the murderer overheard this and used it to his or her advantage." Tyler just remembered.

"I heard it too." Leia agreed. "Noone has spotted this though. There is someone has been quiet this while time." Leia looked at Bashur. "Why are you being really quiet?"

"I-im thinking. Please, I'm trying to help you guys solve this." Bashur stuttered like he was deep in thought. "I'm just scared..."

"We all are. I don't want to get this wrong, as it's my specialty to solve this." Leia sighed as she wondered if Bashur was telling her the truth.

"Yes, Bashur was who I was meaning yesterday, Leia. Bashur left the games room on his own yesterday and could have found the room which there was poison in." Jordan said to Leia as Leia now realised that Bashur did look a little hostile to Simon.

"Come to think of it, I did spot Bashur walked out of the room. I didn't know what he was doing." Brice agreed with Jordan.

"Yes, that does make sense. Bashur, I've noticed that you have been jealous of Simon." Leia pointed out to Bashur. "Now that Simon is dead, I'm pretty sure you might have something to do with that." Leia added as Bashur started to look guilty. Leia spotted this and knew it was Bashur.

"Why would you do such a thing, Bashur?" Lachlan asked him. Bashur started crying.

"I-i didn't want to kill Martin. I only intended to kill Simon but I killed Martin too..." Bashur trailed off.

"Jordan noticed the signs this time. We can conclude Bashur killed Martin and Simon." Leia said as Bashur's head clicked on the machine.

"Correcto, Bashur did find poison to poison the wine in the kitchen, to kill Martin and Simon. Bashur...." Moonire started as she flew over to Bashur's podium. "You have been caught with jealousy. Any last words on that?"

"I'm scared...." Bashur started as she got her wing ready for Bashur. Bashur cried as her wings got to his neck and poisoned him. Bashur fell limp in her arms.

"Jealousy isn't a good thing. I'm glad no one is jealous here of each other, right?" Moonire started as she flew away, taken Bashur's body with her, like what happened to Ty.

"Poor Bashur. Moonire is right. Jealousy won't get you anywhere." Leia agreed as everyone left the room, unaware what Moonire was planning for one member of the mansion.

-----
BashurVerse has been executed.
Rightfully killed for being the murderer of Bodil40 and Simonhds90

14 people alive.
6 people dead
BashurVerse, Simonhds90, Bodil40, Deadlox, Ssundee and AntVenom in order. Recent first.

---------

Welp.... Jealousy can be a bad thing.

CadenceChan :3