Trial #4 pt.2

Tyler handed a piece of paper to Leia and Leia read it. The paper was a little bloody which scared Leia a bit but she knew she had to read it to learn the truth. "'Itch'? What has 'itch' got to do with this?" Leia asked.

"It could be the clue to lead us to the killer." Jordan asked. "That means it could have been Mitch who did it, as 'itch' appears in his name."

"Someone's trying to frame me." Mitch defended himself.

"I'm not sure if there was any framing involved. We need to think, if it was Mitch, why would he have done it?"

"Now that you mention it, I don't think there was a motive for this murder." Rob added.

"I agree with Rob." Riri nodded.

"That's the thing I don't ge-" Leia was cut off by someone.

"It was Mitch." Jerome cut Leia off and Leia gasped. Everyone looked at Jerome.

"How do you know it was Mitch?" Tyler asked.

"I heard Mitch talking to himself yesterday saying he would kill someone. I had a hunch it was Seto he was going to kill. Well, Seto is dead now." Jerome added.

"Why would you do this Jerome?!" Mitch cried. "Ok, Yes it was me guys. Jerome, you and I were talking about this yesterday." Mitch added and everyone gasped very loud. Brice sobbed.

"I know, but murderers get punished. I didn't think you would have actually done it. I thought you were joking about that." Jerome told Mitch.

"Now it makes sense. I did notice Mitch looking suspicious when we were investigating the murder." Vikk added.

"I can reveal that it was Mitch who murdered Seto. Jerome, I didn't think you would reveal it." Moonire came over to where Mitch was. "Do you have any last words, Mitch who has an itch?" Moonire tried to liven the mood before another was executed.

"Jerome?! Why did you turn me in?" Mitch shouted, just before Moonire dug her points of her wings into his neck. Mitch went limp.

"Like I said, I thought you were joking about killing Seto. I'm sorry buddy." Jerome said as Mitch got stabbed with Moonire's wings.

"Jerome. You could have lied to protect Mitch and his crime but you turned him in. That's pretty unusual to be honest." Moonire spoke as she knew a lot more than anyone else. Leia knew what Moonire was hinting at and she kept quiet.

Moonire carried Mitch's body away as everyone left the trial room. "Jerome, how did you know it was Mitch who did it?" Jordan asked. "There was only the paper as a clue."

"He told me the other day he was planning to club Seto to death. I thought he was joking as I didn't take him seriously. I guess I misjudged him. He didn't like Seto's guts I bet." Jerome added as they went down the elevator.

~With Moonire~

Moonire went to the room above the trial room. "Looks like you guys are having fun up here." Moonire spoke.

"Yes, fun that we can fly around. But I wish we could get out of this room. I've been trapped here longer than everyone here." A bearded ghost said.

"I know Ant. The murdered person, Seto's, Ghost won't be up here as I've trapped him elsewhere. Before Mitch yells at him." She stared at Mitch as she talked. "Sorry to trap you ghosts here."

"Why are you doing this to us?" A guy with a yellow and orange tie said. "I know we're ghosts now but how are we unable to leave this room?"

"Well Martin. I put a spell on this room. I don't want you all to haunt the guys who are still alive. Anyway, see you all later." Moonire started to leave.

"Wait!" An amulet wearing guy started to shout as Moonire left and locked the door.

"Don't worry Adam. She'll come back again. You wanted to ask her something last time." A guy with headphones said to Adam.

"I know Ty, but it's important."

"Can we play a game of hide and seek? I'm bored." A guy with the Orange T-shirt said.

"Fine Simon. We can do that." A melon said. "But I'm hiding with Martin."

"Oh sod you Bashur. You're counting now." Simon said as he went off to him and Bashur looked displeased. "Don't worry, newcomer Mitch. Since we're here for a long time, its the only thing we can do."

"Quick, Bashur's on now." Ian shouted as everyone started to hide and Bashur had no choice but to count.

-----
BajanCanadian has been executed. Rightfully for killing SetoSorcerer.
10 alive.
10 dead.
------------

Welp...