Trial #4 pt. 1

Leia and the others walked into the trial room with upset of seeing Seto dead. Everyone was upset seeing Seto's face in a picture frame with a Red 'X' in it.

Leia needed to try and see if they could solve the mystery, without having enough clues to solve this murder. Although she knew very well that Seto would have been murdered, she just didn't know how he died or who did it. Moonire smirked so hard as everyone got scared of her.

"Well, I have a good feeling about this trial. Let this trial begin." Moonire started the trial.

"Well to begin with, we don't have a clue who did it. We did find a weapon though." Jordan started as Brice started to sob. Leia felt sorry for Brice.

"B-b-but who w-would h-have done s-such a t-thing." Brice stuttered as he sobbed.

"We need to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible or we have a risk of getting executed." Vikk remembered what Moonire told them at the first trial.

"The only thing is that I don't think Seto had any people who disliked him or anything. This case is kinda hard for me to crack." Leia mentioned. Everyone gasped as they thought Leia would have had an idea.

"We need to work out who could have done this, since we all knew it was done in the night." Mitch added.

"So we have a club with nails in as the murder weapon and the time, sometime before we all woke up." Riri summed up.

"It sounds like you're making it look like Cluedo." Lachlan tried to liven up the mood.

"That did sound like it to be honest. Room was Seto's Bedroom and weapon was the club with nails." Rob agreed.

"I think we should find some more clues." Ashley wondered. "I didn't find much to be honest and someone looked suspicious when we were at the scene. Tyler had his hand raised the whole time, trying to say something.

"Guys, I found an important clue. I found this next to Seto and picked it up in case people sabotaged us trying to solve this murder." Tyler held up a piece of paper and handed it to Leia, and Leia went white.

-----
Yes, 2 parts to get the suspension going \ :D /