After the first trial

Everyone walked out of the elevator a little uneasy. They witnessed their friend get killed by Moonire. Everyone went to the dining room to eat breakfast, but most of them couldn't eat.

"Man, people will try anything to get out." Bashur replied.

"Tell me about it Bashur. I don't want to see anything like that again." Jason agreed. "I wouldn't have expected Ty to kill someone though."

"To be honest, I don't know who I can even trust with all of this going on." Vikk commented. Leia sighed. Vikk was right there, but she felt she could trust Jason, Riri, Ashley, Jerome and Seto.

"I hope no one wants to kill each other now." Brice said.

"Let's hope." Leia shuddered. Everyone split into groups to explore the mansion. Jason went with Leia, Jerome and Riri.

"I don't feel safe anymore. Anyone could kill each other and any one of us could be next." Riri started to panic. Leia gave Riri a hug.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we can make it out of this. To be honest, I'm worried too." Leia reassured Riri.

Come to the meeting room for an important announcement

Leia heard Moonire's voice. Everyone started to head to the meeting room.

"I wonder what it is now." Mitch shuddered as they walked in. Moonire stood in the room, exactly how she did when she announced that people can murder.

"Well, congratulations on getting through the first trial." Moonire said as she paced towards us. The others started to walk away from her. "I'm not going to hurt you guys."

"Well, you've killed 2 people so why should we trust you?" Tyler asked Moonire and she looked offended.

"I can assure you, this is good news. You've unlocked the next floor for surviving the first trial. You have more places to explore and check out. I just wanted to let you know you have other things you can do in the daytime, other than kill people...." Moonire smirked. "Go off and explore now. The stairs are near the dorms." Moonire said as she disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

"What should we do? Check it out?" Bashur asked. Everyone was a little curious, to Leia's surprise.

"Let's check it out anyway. It could help us to get closer to getting out of here." Simon said as everyone started to head towards the stairs Moonire told them about. Some of the guys were pushing each other to get upstairs, until someone fell.

"Can you please stop pushing me, Mitch?" Vikk complained as Mitch pushed him forward and he fell on the stairs.

"We need to hurry, and your being slow." Mitch complained back as he helped Vikk back up and everyone looked in awe at what was up on the second floor. Moonire appeared.

"Welcome to the second floor. I each have a letter for you. You must keep it to yourself and don't reveal to another person. Read it and I will explain."

Everyone looked at their letter, addressed to them and they read the letter. Leia went back to a wall to read her letter and was quite shocked with what it said.

As soon as she finished reading it, some of the others were upset and the rest were cross.

"In order to make sure those things don't happen, another murder must take place." Moonire said as she disappeared. Everyone put their letters in their pockets and explored, leaving Leia to put it in her sleeve. She knew they were given motives, while she had something to hide.

-----
The chapters will vary in length
.3.