The mysterious murderer

Can anyone tell me if the picture shows? It's meant to be a picture of my OC in the story. If not, I'll have to use a completely different camera.
-----------------

Leia looked at her mysterious guest as this guy was trying to look for her. The person, she couldn't recognize in the dark. Only one thing gave it away.

"I guess she is in the library." She recognized the voice. The voice she recognized and didn't want to believe that he would do such a think to her.

Adam.

Adam walked out of her room, with attempts to hunt her down. Leia lied with fright as she stayed where she was.

~~Time Skip to next morning~~

Leia woke up to find herself in a completely different room. She found herself in Riri's room. Was that a dream or did I actually saw Adam with a knife, trying to kill me?

Riri looked at Leia, who was white as a ghost and wondered what happened. "Leia, are you OK?"

"It doesn't matter.. it's my panic again." Leia replied as she got up.

"Dinguses. That sucks. I hope it calms down." Riri reassured her. Leia stayed in Riri's room until everyone was awake. Someone messaged Riri's phone.

Is Leia OK? The message was from Jason. Jason had contact to Riri, as well as Leia.

She's OK, she's in my room. Riri replied back and saw Jason run into her room. Jason gave Leia a hug.

"Are you alright?" He asked Leia as she whispered in his ear.

"I saw Adam walk into my room last night and he had a knife. It wasn't a dream." Leia was scared when she said this to him. "Don't say, if you want to, tell Jordan or Jerome. I trust those two."

"OK. I'll inform them. Do you want Riri to know?" Jason asked.

"I don't mind. As long as a few of you know, that's fine." Leia replied as Riri walked over.

"Riri, Adam walked into my room last night to try and kill me. He had a knife with him. Don't tell him I told you that." Leia replied quietly as Riri was shocked in dismay.

"Looks like Adam was jealous of you then." Riri whispered and Leia just realized that Riri was right.

"In fact, how did he not see you?" Jason asked quietly.

"I don't understand what happened but all I know is that I saw him." Leia lied. She didn't want to let them know she was on top of a wardrobe which she didn't understand how she got up there.

Everyone gathered in the dining room so they could discuss what they could do next. "We need to not murder each other. It's worrying Leia." Jason defended Leia, as he held her close.

"I agree." Tyler said. Everyone nodded but Leia notice Adam was looking right at her.

"Adam, can you please stop staring? It's rude you know." Leia sarcastically said to Adam, who was taken aback from her comment. Leia tried to put a brave face on, speaking to someone who nearly tried to kill her.

"Sorry Leia. You're right. I shouldn't stare." Adam said as he walked off. The others went to follow him. "Jordan, Jerome, Riri, can you guys come here please."

"Why, what is it?" Jordan asked as Leia.

"Because I need to say that I saw Adam walk into my room with a knife last night." Leia replied quietly and Jordan gasped.

"Why would he do that?" Jerome asked Leia.

"Guys, if someone ends up 'stabbed' tomorrow, we know it's Adam." Leia replied.

"Leia I have something to show you." Jason said as he took Leia away with him to his bedroom. (Not for a pervy reason :v)

"Why have you brought me here?" Leia asked as Jason got something technical out from under his bed.

"This is what I've made. It's trying to gather data from this place you we can get out of here." Jason explained. "I've programmed it to recognize you, Leia." Jason looked at it. "Can I put it in your room though?"

"I think we should put it under my wardrobe. There's space for that there." Leia told Jason as they took it to her room and hid it.

~~Time Skip to later that night~~

After Leia went to bed, she found herself on top of the wardrobe. She still doesn't know how she got there.

Suddenly, she heard Adam's somewhat silent voice come back again into her room. He looked around the room for her. The knife he held was bloody. She could even smell the stench of blood.

~~Time Skip to next morning~~

The place was in an uproar in the morning as Leia woke up in Ashley's room. She knew something happened in the night. There was reek of blood everywhere.

"Girls!! Someone was murdered last night!!" Leia heard Jordan shout. Leia and Ashley ran out of Ashley's room, with Riri following from her room.

"There you are Leia," Seto started. "Something dreadful has happened last night and I know for a fact you don't want to look."

"It depends who it is." Leia said as she looked and she regretted it as she saw blood all over the bedroom floor.

--------
O.O O.O O.O
Welp.... who's dead? O.O