Trial 6

Everyone walking into the trial room as Moonire appeared a bit late.

"I guess you had a good morning. I just cleared Jerome and Leia's bodies away, before Brice throws up again." Moonire said. "Now let the trial of who killed Jerome and Leia commence."

"First of all, we don't have a weapon, but it's either a knife or a club with nails. There was no weapon at the scene." Riri started.

"I have a hunch on who could have done it," Lachlan started. "Why do I think it was Rob?" Rob gasped.

"Why do you think it was me? I didn't want to kill them, especially not Leia." Rob said.

"I thought the same thing, Lachlan." Riri said as everyone started to look at Rob.

"Yea, I don't think you were sorry for what you tried to do to Leia." Ashley shouted at Rob.

"That's a good point, Ashley." Jordan said as everyone thought it was Rob who did it.

"It wasn't me, I swear!!!" Rob was getting desperate. The machine that the heads rolled onto Rob.

"Well done everyone, Rob is the culprit." Moonire said as Rob was frightened. "Any last words?" Moonire said as she got interrupted by another voice.

"He didn't do it, Moonire. That machine was rigged to do that." A voice so distinctive, everyone knew who it was. AlterUniverse. Moonire started to feel bad about it.

"Don't try to frame a crime onto someone who didn't commit it. I won't love you if you do that." AlterUniverse carried on as Moonire looked hurt. Moonire went away from Rob and went to her throne.

"Rob isn't guilty. I need to sort the machine out. I don't know who tampered with it. Thanks AlterUniverse for telling me about that. To say sorry, every room is open to you. You might find clues but I am not sure." Moonire said as she tried to sort the machine out. "As this trial was hard, I won't let you guys investigate this trial. I don't want to deal with someone falsely accused again. Leave the trial room and investigate more." Moonire said as she carried on sorting the machine out.

As soon as the guys left the elevator, everyone was apologetic to Rob.

"I am so sorry Rob." Riri started as everyone else said sorry to Rob.

"It's ok, I had a feeling that it was a mistake but I have a feeling Moonire could have been behind that whole mystery."

"Guyyyyys!" A voice from before shouted. Everyone turned to look at where the voice was coming from. It was a ghost.

"I have a room I want to show you. It was one of the locked rooms." The ghost looked at Jordan and Lachlan. "I saw you two when you were in the office the day before."

"Who are you?" Riri asked.

"You don't need to know yet. It will be revealed in time. Come on, follow me." The ghost answered.

"No wonder why your voice is so familiar and why we have heard it recently. Take us to this room you say." Lachlan said as everyone followed the ghost a room on floor three.

"In there." The ghost lead them to a room with the words 'Private' on them. The guys opened the door and saw a range of camera screens.

"I've been expecting you..." A voice rang and everyone gasped.

----

Who is it?