Moonire's Mystery

The next morning, Riri said to everyone as they were having breakfast that they will try and find clues about Moonire and her Mansion. Of course everyone agreed to do so and they investigated together.

Riri, Ashley, Brice and Rob went as a group to search for clues as Leia, Jerome, Jordan and Lachlan went as another group. Riri thought if Leia is with Jerome, it would be better for her.

"Riri, here." Ashley found something. Riri walked over to see what Ashley had found. Ashley found a clue about the Mansion. "It looks like this was some form of revenge plot. I don't even understand what that means."

"That's very weird. Who would Moonire be wanting revenge on?" Riri asked.

"It could also be the Mastermind who could want revenge, but we don't know who they want revenge on.

"Wait a sec, Moonire has powers of her own." Rob found something else. He brought over a book that was about vampires. "It says she is also known to punish people, meaning all sorts of species."

"Wow, she must be very powerful to have that." Riri said as they continued to look for clues in the library.

Leia and Jordan wandered into what it looked to be an office. Jerome and Lachlan followed. "What is an office doing here?" Lachlan asked as Leia went near the desk.

"Can anyone hear me?" A voice rang in the room and Leia knew it wasn't AlterUniverse.