What the hell?!

Jerome walking into the room, with red eyes. He looked sinister to the others when he walked further in.

"J-jerome? We thought you were dead, like Leia. Don't tell me you kept us away from what was really going on?" Rob said as Jerome smirked.

"Well of course I would know. I think you know I am the Mastermind. No one even looked for clues about the Mastermind or most likely forgot AlterUniverse's message that the Mastermind was still alive.

"We tried to find information but that was our only clue." Lachlan defended.

"Exactly. No one tried. Anyw-." Leia started as she was interrupted by someone shouting.

"That's not Jerome. That's a phony. Fake Jerome reveal yourself!!" The ghost shouted. Everyone looked and were wondering if the ghost was right. "OK, I better reveal myself." The ghost revealed itself to be Jerome.

"Whoa, two Jeromes?" Brice said, looking better from before.

"Exactly, I am the real Jerome. That Jerome there is a phony. I was separated from the other ghosts so I knew I was apart of a plan of some sort but I have no idea what."

"I might as well reveal myself, since he is right. I am not Jerome. Sorry you're in despair now... not sorry.." The fake Jerome said as he took off Jerome's suit and mask.

"I have used magic to make myself like Jerome and Jerome more like me

"I have used magic to make myself like Jerome and Jerome more like me. In fact Moonire even helped with her own magic. She is also a Sorcerer, you know. After all, I am Leia's half brother." Seto revealed himself.

"SETO?!"

-----
#PlotTwist :P