Divorced ch.5

Tequila....Tequila....Tequila? Where the hell is the tequila?!

I swear, I looked up and down in every isle of this liquor store and still can't find a specific drink. All I ask for is a small bottle of tequila, I can't even get that. I groaned in frustration.

"You can't find it?" Lila yelled from the next isle over, I saw her blonde hair being tossed back and her light blue eyes peaking over the short shelf. "I found Gin, if you want that."

"I want to get fucked up, not pregnant." I said back before giving up and grabbed a large bottle of Hennessy. "Got a drink," I went to the next isle over to see Lila debating rather she should get Barcardi or gin. "Barcardi, I love the taste." I put the bottle of Hennessy in the small basket full of two packs of beer. It's odd how it feels like we're shopping for groceries...

"I don't know, gin gives me a buzz easily." Lila said while lifting the fat bottle of gin closer to her face. "And it's cheap, you know cheap liquor is the best liquor."

"Not quite. Besides do you want to get drunk quickly and miss the party or slowly and have tons of fun?"

Lila looked up into space as she thought of a decision. "Slowly, and there'd going to be weed there. I know a guy." She put the gin back and walked out the isle and towards the register. The young guy, that was definitely twenty or nineteen, looked us up and down as he scanned the bottles. "Also Regina is making Jell-O shots, it's going to be fun."

The guy cleared his throat to get our attention. "That'll be 53.67."

Lila took a hundred out of her bra and handed to him with a smirk on her face, she purposely leaned over the counter to show her cleavage. "It's this party tonight, you should come."

I could see his dams apple bobbing up and down. "O-okay."

"Do you want the address? Or want to walk around the streets of New York all night just to find it?" Lila bite her bottom lip. The young man hurried to pull out her receipt and pen so Lila can wrote the address down; which she did. "I'll see you tonight." She grabbed the bag and both of us walked out the store; holding our laughs until we got outside.

"How old was he? Like fifteen?" I said while holding a huge smile on my face.

Lila laugh then shrugged her shoulders. "Poor guy, hopefully he comes."

"Lila come on, he's like half your age."

She scoffed then rolled her eyes. "It's not like I'm going to fuck him. I'll have someone else do that, I just don't want him to be twenty four and still a virgin."

We stopped at my car. Since we was buying liquor, we decided to use my car since it's kinda illegal to walk around with alcohol and there's a lot of homeless or any people that's looking for a way to get a free buzz.

"Look next time don't go to that crazy place to get a bikini wax." I lifted my door after unlocking it. Lila walked inside my loft first before I let the door fall. "That's how you easily get infections." I informed her.

"Fine, I won't. It's kinda hard to find a good waxer that's not over priced. Not saying I'm cheap, but I still have a budget. I do use half of my money for bills and Mike." She started to unload the bag of groceries I brought for my loft.

"First of all, stop unloading my groceries." She did just that by putting her hands to her side and turning to me. "Second, I understand. Everyone has a budget. Even I have a budget." I removed the milk from the counter and put it in the light blue 1950's model fridge. "Shit," I cursed under my breath as I look through the two brown bags.