Divorced ch.38

Our eight hours was spent to ourselves; laying around, watching tv, hiding out in my old room- blocking out everyone and everything. I couldn't help but wanting to stay here for the remainder of the trip, but apparently faith had other options; such as a wicked Aunt barging into my room with very fancy dresses and shoes in her hand.

"Get up you two, it's time to get ready." Aunt Tessa placed the dresses gently under our feet. "I brought dresses for you Sky,"

I sat up while giving her a questionable look, "I already have a dress, why did you buy me more?"

Aunt Tessa scoffed and swatted my question away with her look and hand, "I know you Skyler, you probably have a plain old dress in your suitcase that's only been worn once,"

Well, what she was saying was true. However, I've worn the dress twice- which is not better on my part... While still sitting, I looked through the pile of dresses that I would never wear in my life. The dresses wasn't old fashioned nor very covering, it was quite the opposite- flashy, very up to date, and not as covering. A person like Danielle- small, tall and fancy- would wear such dresses, not I.

Aaron sat up as well to get out of bed and stretch his limbs. I didn't have to look up to see Aunt Tessa eye fucking him. I knew my aunt approved of Aaron, if not from his personally, then from his looks- she just don't want to say it. "I'll leave y'all to it."

"The men are in the basketball court; take the main stairs down, go past the kitchen, turn a left and then another left into the gym." Aunt Tessa instructed.

Aaron simply nod his head as he took in the directions before kissing my cheek and dismissing himself from the room. Once Aaron was no where in site, Aunt Tessa- first time in history- gave me a smile, an approving smile. I wanted to take a picture, knowing I'll never see her smile ever again.

"I like him," she simply said with an unusual shrug.

I gave off a heavy sigh while picking through the pile of unique dresses. "You like his looks, not him in whole." As I said the obvious, I spotted a burgundy silk dress and picked it up gently in my hands.

"From what I've heard from Charlie, Aaron went to culinary school- he loves to cook." Aunt Tessa snatched the navy dress out of my hands and replaced it with an navy blue silk and lace dress with a slit on the side. "And he's from Atlanta, when I was younger I met a few Atlanta boys that was buck wild- if you know what I mean.... These shoes would go perfectly with this dress," She lifted up red bottoms that cost more than my rent in my college days.

"Ew," I said while keeping my eyes on the fancy dress. "Is this going to fit me?" I asked, seeing that usually a woman about Danielle size would wear this or at least a woman with a thin waist.

"Of course it would fit, go try it on." Aunt Tessa demanded before swatting me away.

At her command, the pile of clothes and shoes; I felt like a child once more. When I was younger, before I hit the age of thirteen; I use to be a dress up doll for my dear aunt since she did not have a daughter of her own. All of that stopped once Marina started to hang around more and more with her skinny figure, long curly hair, innocence and caramel skin; Aunt Tessa stopped paying attention only because Marina was like a new doll that did not protest every time Aunt Tessa brought her a very girly and colorful outfit.

I descended to the marble white setting bathroom and closed the door to get changed. The dress fitted me well, and it looked blended in well with my dark skin. After examining myself, making sure nothing looked out of place; I walked out to see my aunt going through the pile of clothing. I cleared my throat to get her attention, in which I did not regret once I caught her eye. Another smile spread upon her face and this time it was out of joy and satisfaction.