The Search For The Indians

"How far are the mermaids?" Wendy managed to ask as they flew at full speed, she attempted to shield her face from the wind with her free hand, the other occupied by Peter.
"Mermaid Lagoon is just a few lakes away, we'll be there soon, hold your horses" Peter explained. Wendy nodded. Their trip was supposedly going smooth, that is until they were crossing another lake, a certain pixie showed up. HanaBell quickly caught up to the two and decided to jump right on top of Wendy's face, blinding her and causing the girl to let go of Peter's hand. Peter was caught off guard.
"Hana! You're supposed to be with the boys!" He yelled as he floated. The puppy barked as she and Wendy hurdled downwards. Peter followed suit and darted over to the pixie and the screaming Wendy, she squirmed around as HanaBell still was on her, a strong grip on her ponytail. As they neared to the lake-Peter struggling to catch up-Hana decided to let go of the girl, who had forgotten how to fly anyway. The puppy floated and watched as Peter passed her in the blink of an eye. He successfully grabbed Wendy and saved her life for the second time. They landed at the base of the lake that Wendy almost fell into, Peter angrily paced as he thought about what to do with HanaBell.
"What were you thinking?" Peter asked, Hana barked loudly. Wendy was watching, but she could really understand what the puppy was talking about. Peter stopped pacing by now, he crossed his arms.
"Sorry Hana, but I hereby banish you for a....week." Peter sternly said as the puppy barked and flew away. Wendy was slightly caught off guard as she'd never seen Peter so strict, but she was satisfied that the person who could've been responsible for her death was gone. Peter turned to the girl, he grinned.
"Sorry about that, she's usually decently friendly. Mermaid Lagoon is extremely close, we can just walk there" He said as he started to walk down a dirt path, Wendy nodded and followed him. They reached a peaceful body of water with a stone path, it lead to a giant rock. Wendy stared at it with her jaw open. The water sparkled and the sun reflected such a beautiful glimmer to it. Peter began jumping on the scattered stone path as Wendy followed.
"Hey Peter, where are all the mer-" Wendy began, but was gravely interrupted by a pair of slim hands, grabbing her foot. The water around her began to splash about.

-

"Uhm..." Erland awkwardly said as he watched the Lost Boys stood in a row, all saluting at him. "You can stop saluting y'know" Erland stated, he felt bad for making them salute for the time being, but by now he figured out that he was in control of them. He paced around.
"Okay Lost Boys! We are on a hunt for the Indians! We must all march in a line, get your weapons ready and follow me for I am the leader!" The boy announced, some boys nodded, but many showed some retaliation. Nonetheless, they began their march down a dirt path. Truthfully, Erland had no idea where to go, he wandered. The boy in the eagle costume began to complain, he ran up beside Erland and huffed.
"Why don't I just be the leader?" He persistently asked. Erland scoffed as to cover up the whole I-don't-know-what-to-do situation.
"Like you could do better than what I'm doing now" Erland argued as he crossed his arms. The boy beside him was very energetic and pushy by now about the suggestion.
"Hmpf, I bet you can't even fight at all" The boy in the eagle costume rang as Erland cocked an eyebrow. The boy in the polar bear costume had come up beside the eagle by now and was tugging at his sleeve for him to stop fighting, he was ignored.
"What are you implying kid?" Erland decided to reply with, though of course the eagle was probably the same age as him, Erland has just forgotten his name is all.
"The names Al." The boy smiled as he spoke, his jaw clenching simultaneously as to intimidate Erland. They were at each other's throats.
"Al!" The polar bear yelled out as he full on yanked the eagle boy, it looked like a strong pull but the boy had not moved an inch because of it. He had heard the yell only and had whipped his head over to his twin brother who glared at him softly. Al had then shrugged and retreated back to the line with his brother. Erland sighed. He closed his eyes for a second before opening them abruptly as one of the Lost Boys had yelled "Wait" making the whole line freeze.

The boy in the cat costume was right behind Erland. He was the one who screeched as was now wandering over to examine an object on the ground Erland followed. As he followed the other boys trailed behind him, they reached a white and red feather.
"This has to be something of the Indians!" The cat exclaimed as he twirled the feather between his index finger and thumb. The boys got excited and murmured nonsense and Erland finally raised a hand as to motion for them to silence.
"We have to think up a plan first, everyone search around the area while I think of one" Erland explained as he began to pace, the Lost Boys nodded and everyone split up to go around the area full of small bushes and trees.
Erland walked around the dirt path as he thought of the many possibilities of encountering the Indians, he spoke to himself. The Lost Boys wandered not too far from him, checking every inch of the space. Erland was almost done converting his ideas into a plan when the boy in the cat costume made a high pitched screech, all eyes went to him and the bush that grabbed him. As everyone stood in shock, about seven or eight Indian men jumped out of the nearby bushes and one by one grabbed a Lost Boy. Erland was last, he yelled a small cry for help as his wrists were bound quickly to a rope.

The boys walked on the dirt path, hands tied to a long rope as an Indian lead them elsewhere.

W|N Enjoy homies, I decided to address every lost boy by their costume, since we didn't really have much to memorize them. By we I mean the main characters, but I guess you as a reader to. L8er!