Where am i?

Wendy looked around the room as her brother still sat there, staring at her wide eyed. She didn't understand why, nor did she understand anything at the moment.
"Erland.......what's happening." She choked over her words as the boy finally took his gaze off of her.
"That night, when you went on a stroll with Arthur.....it was late at night but I caught you just in time." He slowly muttered, she tilted her head in confusion.
"Wen, you were about to jump out the window." He looked at her with worry, she sat there wide eyed, blinking slowly.
"But....I don't recall doing any of that!" Wendy stated, ready to get out of bed and charge up to whoever. Erland stopped her by putting his hands on her shoulders.
"You stay in bed, I'm calling Toby." The boy told her, she just huffed and took a seat as Erland exited the room.

Wendy took that moment to think.
Was it all a dream? Was I sleepwalking too!? But....I don't sleepwalk.
She pondered on what was reality. But the brunette swore everything was real, The Lost Boys, Neverland, Peter. Peter. Was Peter really just a dream? The girl really didn't want him to be one, considering they were just about to have something between them.
Soon enough Toby rushed in her room, babbling on about how he and Jack were so worried about her. Apparently Jack had been drinking, in hopes he'd cope with his kid almost committing sleep suicide if it weren't for her brother. Wendy scoffed at the whole 'kid' part, as Jack still looked at her as if she were a child. But something still lingered in the back of her mind. Arthur. She swore, despite everything, even her brother. He was real.
"Is Arthur here?" She asked casually.
"Yes, he's been locked up in his room for a long time actually. I didn't have the guts to knock and bother him. I guess you can go check on him" Toby explained, and at thatt Wendy quickly strolled to the Brit's room. She knocked furiously.
"I'm fine Toby, really." Arthur muttered from the other side, Wendy knocked again.
"Think again, pirate" She teased as suddenly the door flew open and Arthur pulled her inside, locking the door.
"You were real." He for some reason beamed with amazement. They took a seat at his bed, he had a lot of explaining to do.

"First of all....Hook. What happened!?" The girl yelled in a bittersweet tone. Arthur sighed.
"Well Wen. Neverland first of all was a place I created as a child for my mystical creatures and imagination. The only way to exit was to realize reality and the only way to enter was to realize imagination. I grew out of it of course, became Hook instead of the boy who could fly. Between the main hosts of this little game, which was you and me, we were able to choose one real person over to Neverland. These people would be aware of who they were and where they were. I brought Francis, the frog he is. I figured you'd brought Erland, but instead you brought Peter. He seemed to get to Neverland faster then you, even having to lead you there. How do you even know him?" The Brit explained. Wendy mused. How did she know him? It was like they met a long time ago, but not even talking to each other. As if they didn't need talking or didn't even know how t-
"England!" Wendy yelled, "When we were visiting England when I was young. He was the little boy I bumped into on the street!" She was relieved to know the boy she slaved to cope with was real. Arthur shrugged her weird encounter off, kids have good memory anyway. Wendy brought up another question.
"Kids! You mentioned that Peter stole your kids. What was that all about?" Wendy asked as Arthur nervously smiled.
"Mind me but yes, I did have kids. Alfred and Matthew, they're adults now. I guess I was so attached to their child selves since I didn't spend all my life with them then. I must've forgotten the real...them."
"Oh..." Wendy looked down at her feet. "What's up with people fading?"
The pirate laughed. "Well, Neverland is almost like a setting in a game. Peter must've found out that every Lost Boy was fake. In fact, there was originally 7 Lost Boys. Peter got in a fight with one of his good friends and punched the kid. Boy was he confused when the friend he knew suddenly faded. The non-binary was spawned not as a Lost Boy, but as the Indian Chief's kid. Tiger Leo." He explained, Wendy sighed.
So they were just catching up. She thought.
"One last thing. Peter Pan. Tell me about him." Wendy curiously looked up at the pirate, he smiled. He smiled a sad smile.

W|N Did you know that out of all of Arthur's family in his tree, Wendy is said to be the only one who was passed down his magical traits?