The Story Of Peter Pan

"Well you see..." Arthur started.

"Peter was an orphan, as I rudely said before. He was sitting in one of the alleyways of Britain and I couldn't help but adopt him. But I did it in hopes to fill in the hole I had with my sons, they didn't visit me anymore. They thought I left them at childhood cause I wanted too. I had to work if I wanted to keep the family together, so Francis took care of them while I was gone. The other pirate that was with me.

Anyway, I couldn't raise the kid as he got older. I only wanted him because I was selfish and wanted another round at parenting, but I couldn't care for him money wise. When he turned thirteen I finally went bankrupt and sent Peter to an orphanage where he was better off and soon adopted by some Scandinavian couple. They're names were Tino, a nice a friendly guy and Berwald, a scary and quiet man. They seemed to be better off with him.

I didn't know he felt that way about what I did to him." The pirate looked down at the floor and sighed. Wendy pitied the man, all he wanted was be the father he wasn't before. The Brit spoke up again.
"I know this is crazy Wen, but how would you like to meet your Peter Pan?" He looked at her with a serious look, he wasn't kidding.
"Really? But he probably lives so far away!" She beamed.
"They live in England as far as I remember. Tomorrow is my last day anyway."
"But...how will I get back?" Wendy frowned, Arthur shook his head.
"Wen, at this rate I won't be staying here for just a week." And at that Wendy's face lit up again. Arthur was staying longer, and she got to finally see the boy she wanted to see.

Peter Pan