Home

All the Lost Boys, Erland, Wendy, Peter, Tiger Leo and the chief sat in circle, passing around a jar full of blue paint and marking it on the person beside whoever they were beside. The chief, who already had paint on him was telling a story about why the red man was red yada yada. Wendy had tuned him out since she'd already decided she knew the plot. The guy is red cause he falls in love with a maiden and all, really unrealistic. She had her eyes glued on Peter and Tiger Leo, who were across from her and conversing. Maybe conversing a little too close. I mean, not that she was jealous it was just he was smiling and....Tiger Leo was smiling and even though Tiger Leo was whatever gender they wanted, it's not like Peter would like them. She watched as the paint jar was passed to Tiger Leo and they dipped two fingers in and splattered it on Peter's face. They kind of playfully fought a bit with the paint but in the end the jar was still being passed around. Wendy stated she didn't want any paint on her face and passed the jar on once it got to her, it was a waste of precious paint anyway. As Wendy watched the two, Peter going red and Tiger Leo laughing, a woman tapped her shoulder and glared at her.
"Go get firewood" The woman commanded Wendy to do, Wendy shot her a confused look.
"But I don't even wo-" She was rudely interrupted by the woman again.
"Go get firewood"
And at that Wendy got up and got firewood as she was told, it took her mind of of some things. thosesomethingsdidntmeanbeingjealousofpeterandtigerleo
She slowly walked over to the circle with firewood in her arms as she came across everyone dancing, more specifically, Tiger Leo and Peter dancing together. Dropping the wood she stomped the other way, getting stopped by the same woman.
"I said get firewood!" She yelled about as Wendy stared at the ground in anger.
"No! I'm going home!" Wendy yelled back as she stomped back to the tree where Peter Pan and his little group lived, it was quiet without everyone.

-

"I can't believe it!" Hook yelled as he sat in a chair, fuming.
"So what, you got scared because of Ivan. I got a secret~" Francis sang as he stood beside Hook, leaning on the head of the chair. Hook rolled his eyes, but nodded.
"I hear that Peter Pan banished HanaBell for a week!" He beamed as Hook crossed his arms. "Rubbish! Why would he do that?"
"Apparently she tried to kill his precious Wendy" Francis explained sarcastically, making quoting actions as he did.
"That's it!" Hook yelled in enthusiasm, he jumped out of his seat.
"We'll get HanaBell to tell us where Peter Pan lives! A jealous female can be tricked into anything" he explained as he looked at Francis.
"Frog, go get Tink" He shooed him off.
"Mon Dieu! Why me?" Francis argued, but as Hook shooed him off he just walked out and headed for the shore of Neverland.

-

"That brat, making me do all his dirty work." Francis muttered as he strolled along the dark beach shore. A bright flickering light caught his eye in the moonlight darkness, there he saw HanaBell who was furiously jumping about. Francis took off his jacket and readied it for a certain pixie to be stuck inside. Slowly tiptoeing over to her, he pounced at the pixie, trapping her in his make-do cage of a jacket.
"There we go~" He chimed, walking back down the shoreline as the pixie barked profusely.

-

Wendy sat at the foot of her bed. Her temporary bed at least. She'd been thinking about her parents for the past few minutes and felt homesick. Toby and Jack were very fun. Even though here there were no rules and you could do whatever, Toby and Jack loved Erland and her very much. Even though they were brats. Especially that.
She sighed and looked down at her dress. She was still wearing the one Arthur had given her. Still staring at it Wendy pondered on what Arthur was so shaken about with growing up. Her trail of thoughts came to a quick end as all the Lost Boys, Peter and Erland barged through the underground hideout. They chanted some kind of other language as Peter made eagle noises. She sighed once again. "Peter" Wendy exclaimed as the boys chimed and made a racket. She repeated herself a little louder. "Peter." Once again, the boys jumped about, not noticing poor Wendy. At that moment Wendy had enough and stood up from from the bed. With a big breath she screamed, silencing the boys. "Peter!"

The boys whipped their heads over as Wendy stood there, silently about to snap. Peter was stopped halfway through another eagle noise and walked over to Wendy.
"What's is it?" He asked, totally clueless to her fuming. She took a big breath and sighed.
"I want to go home."

W|N See this is why you don't kidnap people from their windows cause they're bound to wanna leave.