Rebuilding Wendy's World

It was when Arthur shot her a panicked look did she have to seem okay. As Tino began giving him a lecture, Wendy interrupted him gently.
"I'm Wendy. Wendy Kirkland." She said, extending her hand out to the boy. Tino stopped rambling at this point and stepped off of Peter's back, the two shook hands. With a relieved sigh Tino went up to Wendy,
"Hello there Wendy! I'm Tino. And the big, scary guy behind me is Berwald." The blonde announced, Wendy looked over at the tall man with glasses. Perhaps he did scare her a bit but it wasn't like she'd have to bear with him for long.
They walked into the flat. It was sort of designed like Arthur's, but with their own changes. There were 2 couches covering each wall in their living room and a small tv. The little bar for the kitchen was fairly small let alone the kitchen itself.
"Peter, why don't you bring Wendy to your room?" The blonde once again nudged the boy, he groaned but led her to his small bedroom. Wendy sat on the bed while Peter was standing.

"Where are you from?" The boy asked her, as if it were an  interview.
"I'm from Australia, but my...dad is from New Zealand." She quickly replied, she didn't really know what to call Toby and Jack, but for now it didn't matter.
"Well I'm from England. My........I mean, Berwald is from Sweden and Tino is from Finland." He replied, you could tell he had trouble addressing his parents.
"Why are you here?" The boy asked her, she didn't expect him to be this much of a brat. Honestly, she could've snapped at this part.
"You don't know?" She asked between gritted teeth, he shrugged.
"I mean it'd be cool to bring a girl, but at least make it a hot one." And at that Wendy snapped, she didn't wanna deal with a kid this obnoxious.
"Are you kidding me? You don't even remember my face?" She asked impatiently, the boy didn't show any sign of understanding. Wendy groaned.
"You brought me to Neverland! We saw the mermaids!" She stood up, fuming.
"You're crazy." The boy said, backing away.
"That's my line!" She counterattacked as the boy put his hands up defensively.
"Are you sure it wasn't just a dream? I mean it can't be real." The boy blurted out.
"It's real! It's real because I believe that it's real! Reality comes with belief that it is real. Without it, it's not even reality. You taught me that." She was slowly calming down, taking deep breaths. She wasn't going to cry over this. Suddenly, Peter sat Wendy down and he took a seat beside her on the bed. They faced each other, sitting cross legged. A long silence filled the room, before the boy laughed. Wendy looked at him like he was a madman, until he stopped and they sat face to face.

"Hello Wendy Kirkland." The boy whispered, grinning like a fool. Wendy was in a moment of shock before shoving him backwards as he laughed. They faced each other again.
"Hello Peter Pan." She replied back, inbetween her laughs.

And in that moment, the burnt ashes of Wendy's world rebuilt itself as if it were clay. It rebuilt a better and happier world. Because she didn't fear of the boy who could fly forgetting about her. All she feared was the idea of never being able to relive this moment again.

"You codfish!" She yelled at him, hitting his shoulder playfully. He just giggled as the girl let out her madness.
"I thought you actually forgot about me!" She yelled at him, now relieved. The boy just smiled, "How could I forget Wendy Kirkland?" But Wendy just hit him again.
"You can't fly now! You're vulnerable!" She yelled, tackling him. He playfully wrestled with her until they got tired, they laid on Peter's bed, staring at the ceiling where a galaxy was painted on. Wendy watched as Peter's chest lifted up and down rhythmically with his breathing, she couldn't help but breathe with him. A comfortable silence filled the room as Peter closed his eyes for a moment and Wendy watched him.

"Come and eat you two!" Tino yelled at one point, calling them for lunch. The two laid there for a few more minutes before getting up.
"Race ya to the kitchen!" The boy yelled, he broke into a sprint down the hallway. Unlike Peter, Wendy took a quick sprint before sliding down he hardwood floor, passing the blonde boy. He whined.
"That's cheating!" They reached the end of the hallway.
"Too bad. I won." Wendy announced, walking to the bar of the kitchen and taking a seat.
"I see you two have gotten along." Tino said, standing behind the counter and handing them grilled cheese sandwiches, they ate happily.

"Peter, can I talk to you for awhile?" Arthur asked while Peter was almost finished his sandwich. The boy grimaced but did so, they spoke privately in his room for while, until the boy came out.
"Everything all right?" Wendy blurted out, she didn't usually ask. But the boy nodded.
"The pirate was just seeking for gold treasure." He grinned, Wendy didn't really understand what he meant, but she shrugged it off. They took a seat on the couch.
"Hey Peter, why do you call yourself Peter Pan when your last name is Oxenstierna?" The brunette asked as a series of cartoon displayed on the tv. The boy shrugged.
"That's what they called me at the orphanage. I used to sneak out with some of the boys and go on adventures." He smiled, eyes still focused to the television. Wendy looked down at her feet.

"Hey Wendy." Peter said while the cartoon ended, Wendy looked over to the boy.
"You're prettier in real life." He blurted out, the girl hit his shoulder.
"Are you saying I wasn't pretty before?" She asked as the boy snickered, Wendy huffed, but his laugh was contagious. She smiled as he laughed all dorky-like.
"Where's Tiger Leo?" The brunette asked at one point, Peter snorted.
"Leopold is still at the orphanage. They've been running the thing while I'm gone. I've never explained this to you, but he doesn't really have a specified gender. I call Leo by They/Them." He explained, Wendy finally understood and muttered an 'ohhh'. Wendy was about to ask another questions when she heard barking in the other room, a white and fluffy dog emerged.
"Is that...?" Wendy started, Peter finished her sentence.
"Her name is Hanatamago. But yeah, HanaBell." The dog then jumped up on the couch and onto Wendy's lap. She giggled, petting her soft fur. At least the dog wasn't attacking her anymore.

"Wendy darling, it's getting late. We should leave soon." Arthur called from the kitchen, as he promised, it was actually getting dark out. She didn't really notice, but time went by fast. Arthur began getting his coat out, Wendy got up.
"Till tomorrow?" Peter called, holding out his pinkie.
"Till tomorrow." Wendy replied, holding out her pinkie too.

They pinkie promised that they'd see each other the next day.