Chapter 3

When I came to, the first thing I heard was "And all your little things". I sat up, looked around and saw Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne sitting on the floor with me just looking at me. All 4 of them were extremely calm. I apologized for passing out telling them that I was sick (which was actually true). Everyone in the room laughed including my boss, Anthony. I checked my phone and it was 8:30, almost closing time. Then Anthony asked me; "Can you stay here until the paparazzi leave Rae? I have to go home and take care of the baby and Ethan is asleep in the acoustic room. And wake Ethan up before you leave please?"

"Yeah of course Anthony," I said excitedly "Can you stay for a couple more minutes so I can call my mom?"

"Ok." He said and I ran into the drum section. I called my mom and she said she was fine with it so I went back into the main room. 

After I came back, Anthony left so it was just One Direction and myself (and Ethan). I sat back into the circle and asked the guys what they wanted to do. 

"JAM SESSION!!" Harry piped in.

"No, how about we play truth or dare?" Louis asked the group.

"I'm down" I said still in awe "what about you Niall?"

"That's cool as long as Harry and Liam are fine with it." Niall stated with his guitar still in his hands.

"Yeah I guess" Harry said "But only if Liam gets to ask Rae a question first."

"Thanks for tossing me under the bus Haz but yeah that works." Liam said as he smacked Harry in the back of the head.

"Let's get started!" Louis yelled, he was very happy that Liam had to ask me first. 

I was nervous.