Chapter 6

"I've always wanted to be a singer!" I exclaimed, extremely excited. "Oh... All the paparazzi are gone," I say sadly, "Who wants to help me wake up Ethan??"

"I will!" Niall says while getting up. Niall and I walk into the acoustic room and I ask him how he wants to wake up Ethan. "How about you sing to him Rae??" Niall said (he seemed very eager) 

"Ok fine, pass me a guitar," Niall passes me the guitar with the Taylor Swift decal and smiled. (He wanted me to sing a Taylor song) 

"🎵 You're the reason for the tear drops on my guitar...," I sang the whole song and then Ethan finally wakes up. 

"Good morning sunshine," I said very lovingly (Ethan always said I was his little sister Lol)"It's time for you to wake up, the paparazzi are finally gone so the guys are gonna head out and then we can close up."

"Did they ask you to collab with them yet?" Ethan asked like they told him before hand.

"Yeah," I say, looking at Niall,"but I am gonna need a number so I can send you lyrics and such."

"Of course Rae, we would never forget that important of a detail. Harry and Louis are writing down all the numbers now." Niall Ethan and I walk out of the acoustic room and there they are; Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne; writing down their information just for me. 

"Here you go," Harry said while handing me the paper, "But we have to go, text me specifically when you get home." 

"Okay," I said while hugging the guys. I just hung out with One Direction.