Chapter 21

"I was thinking we can start with Girl Almighty," Liam says as Niall starts to laugh, "Cuz you know, you're my girl almighty."

    "I was thinking we could start with Best Song Ever to get everyone hyped up," Harry says, "vote?" We all nod our heads. "Those in favor of Girl Almighty?" Louis, Niall, and Liam raise their hands, "well that is settled. Girl Almighty it is!" 

    "Are you guys gonna have me take Zayn's parts cuz I don't know if I can sing that high..." I said and Liam looked like he was gonna fall over.

    "Do you think we would do that to you? I usually take all the high notes but if you want we can try giving them to you," Liam said as I nodded. "Ok, let's go to the conference room!" And off we went down the stairs.

                                   ...  ...  ...  ...  ...

    When we get downstairs, we all warm up and then the guys just have me sing "am I the only only believer.... The only only believer?" The guys were really shocked at how low I sang it so they said I would switch parts with Liam... I get to start. 

 We sang through the song a couple times and then went to Drag Me Down. I get to sing the pre chorus thing with Niall. We go through the rest of the set list and then they let me pick one old song that I wanted to sing. I chose Gotta Be You and they even let me sing Harry's part one octave lower. We went back upstairs and organized Tour bus arrangements. I will be sleeping under Liam's bunk but across from Ethan's. Then the question I was waiting for came up, "Rae, what color do you want your mic?" Harry asked and it took me a minute to figure out what I wanted.

     "Rainbow," I said, "For Ethan." We finished doing what we had to do and then I called my mom.

     "Hey mom."

      "Hey honey what's up?" My mom asked curiously

      "The stylists asked if I could stay overnight because they're gonna give me face masks and stuff tonight and do my makeup tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll stop at home and grab whatever I need and I will be in a different room than the guys. Can I stay?"

     "Yeah of course but text me when you go to bed and get up. I'm not home so you can stop by now." My mom said and I was relieved.

      "Thanks mom" I say "love you bye!" We both say in unison. I went home and grabbed my stuff and went back to the hotel. We ate and then we all went to bed. Almost all of us. Harry and Louis were definitely having fun. I finally fell asleep at 11:30 but I woke up at 1 am screaming.