Chapter 7

I finish closing up Guitar Center and head home. It is about 11 pm and my mom is already asleep so I quietly make myself dinner and eat. Then I text Harry saying,

"Hey Harry, its Rae, I just got home." I almost immediately get back:

"Oh hey Rae now we can talk about collab plans 😀"

"Ok, I have a rap that I wrote if you want to see it," I send, still shocked that I get to collab with One Direction.

"Yeah I'd love to see it, and I'll show it to the boys too," Harry replied (he seems very excited)

"Ok, here goes:

What happened to loving someone's heart/ instead of having young girls tear themselves apart/ for not having the perfect hair perfect shape and perfect eyes/ the way the world is now I just want to cry/ not everyone can be that perfect/ since when is that not okay/ why doesn't everyone know they're worth it/ straight bi or gay/ it shouldn't matter what you look like/ or what you like to do/ as long as you're not hurting anybody/ why won't they let you be you/ the heart should be what matters/ not the type of stomach that is flatter/ it doesn't matter who you are/ or if you have any scars/ cuz to me you are so worth it/ y'all are so freaking perfect//"

(-Authors note: these are actually my lyrics, if you like them let me know on Google plus; my name is Helena Tomlinson The Hayniac-)

I send it to Harry and then he doesn't answer.