Chapter 19

I woke up to my phone ringing once again but this time I look down and see "Bro" on my screen. I answer the phone then I said "Hey bro what's up?"

       "Hey sis, listen I can't go today because my mom has a doctors appointment that I totally forgot about. I'll try and stop by afterwards but it'll be a stretch." Ethan said kinda sad

     "It is totally fine but you'll be there tomorrow right?"

     "Yeah of course, what time?" Ethan asked 

      "8 am at the dcu center but I have to go, love you bye bro"

      "Love you bye," 

  Ethan and I both hang up then I take a shower and get ready to meet with the guys. Since we are planning the tour, I decided to go with what I'll probably wear on tour; a nice v neck tee and skinny jeans (with my converse of course). I head to the hotel right up to the 7 floor and knock on the guys' door. 

      "Come on in babe but Louis and Harry aren't dressed yet!" I hear Liam yell from his room. I walk in to the room and I sit at the table. I stand up when Liam comes out of his room and I give him a big hug. "Dang Rae, back at it again with the cute outfits!" 

     "Babe, seriously. Just no." Niall, Harry and Louis walk out of their rooms at the same time and Louis looks at me and starts to laugh. 

     "Wow Harry I know management said she looks like you but Dang!" Louis said and I got scared. I looked at Harry and he was wearing almost the exact same thing that I was; black v neck tee, gray skinny jeans and French braids going across the sides of his head. Harry and I both start to laugh.

     "Well it is a good thing that today is wardrobe day!" Harry says as the stylists walk into the room. I meet each of the stylists (sadly none of them are Marcel) and I was told that Maddie would be my specific stylist. 

     Maddie looked at me then at Harry; "We have to get started, this is just too weird!" I laugh and Maddie and I go into the spare room (I guess it will be my room now) and we start chatting. 

     "So you and Liam aye," Maddie asks.

     "Yeah, he's the greatest," I say as I look at my first outfit, "No offense Maddie but if I'm gonna be jumping around on stage I don't think a dress is gonna work."

     "Oh! Sorry I didn't explain! This is for the interview tomorrow, management doesn't want you and Harry to be twinning." Maddie says while laughing about twinning.

    "Okay, that makes more sense." I put on the short, strapless light blue dress and I looked fabulous. I then tried on the basis for my outfits for the tour; a gray band tee and light blue skinny jeans. I step out of the room and laughter begins again