Chapter 26; Tour Time

The 2 weeks that followed went by like a blur... Planning, packing, packing, packing. Liam and I went to Chuckecheese for our first date and it was awesome. But today was the most important day of my life; the first day of the tour.

      We left to go to our first city, Montreal at 6 am. It was a 48 hour drive with 2 stops for interviews. The morning of the first interview, I woke up at 7 am sharp and made eggs and pancakes. None of the guys were awake so I had to come up with something to wake them all up.... 

   It was actually quite comical how I woke them up, first, I climbed up onto the bunk across from Harry and Louis. Then, I played best song ever very loud and Harry and Louis both yelled. That made Liam and Ethan roll off their bunks and onto the floor and then I waved a pancake in front of Niall and he woke up.... "Oops, Hi." I said, looking at Liam and Ethan, "I made breakfast." All 5 of them started laughing then they got up and ate. We went to the interview afterwards and continued on to Montreal. When we finally got there, it was 4 hours before showtime. We went into the arena and I filmed a video diary for the first time. We all got ready for the show and walked out on stage. There were a ton of people in the crowd... We went through the show and I still don't remember any of it... We got mobbed while the bus left and I knew this is what Liam meant..  I had finally made it... Now.