Chapter 22

Liam ran into my room with a baseball bat in his hand (he was also shirtless but that is not important right now)  "Babe what happened?" He asked me as i was practically hyperventilating.

       "Another nightmare, I'm sorry if I woke you up," I said while barely calming down.

       "What was it about?"

       "You. You got murdered by someone but I couldn't see their face. I tried to save you but i couldn't," I say while giving him a hug and crying a little, "I'm just happy you're here babe."

      "It's okay, I'm okay. Do you want me to sing you to sleep?" Liam asked and I nodded. He started to sing something he wrote but the band wasn't going to release for a while. I slowly drifted into a happy dream about Liam and I. 

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 

   "Come on guys, it is time to wake up," Harry said then I slowly opened my eyes, "Good morning Rae, why is Liam sitting next to you with his arms wrapped around you?" I didn't even notice that I was still in Liam's arms just like I was last night.

   "I had a nightmare and I woke up screaming so he came in and sang me to sleep, I guess he couldn't move without waking me up so he just stayed here," I said as Liam opened his eyes, "Good morning Lima, it's time to wake up."

     "Oh, I guess I fell asleep too," Liam said as Harry was just looking at us both.

       "Well the stylists are gonna be here in like 10 minutes so I suggest you both get up and get dressed, wait, why does she get to call you Lima?" Harry asked as Liam was getting up.

     "Cuz I told her she could, see ya in a couple minutes Love," Liam said as him and Harry left the room. I got dressed and went into the main room thing. When I entered, Louis yelled at the top of his lungs,

    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" His voice cracked a little so I started to laugh.

     "Thanks Lou, I had actually forgotten that I am 18 today, you and Harry sounded like y'all had fun last night...." I said while still laughing then Louis turned bright pink, "It's fine Lou, I kinda understand."

The stylists entered the room at the same time as Liam and Harry. Niall however, was no where to be found. Maddie took me into the bathroom that was attached to my room and took my hair curlers out. As she was brushing through my hair, I texted my mom that I was up and Maddie asked me "Did you know that all of the directioners are already freaking out about you? Like everyone is asking who this mystery girl is and which one of the guys is she dating, even Clevver news did an episode about you. So today, it's gonna be fun!"

   "Wow! Word travels fast. I'll watch that video later... did you see Niall this morning?" I ask and Maddie is quick to respond,

"No I did not." Maddie did my hair, did my makeup and my nails and then had me look in the mirror.

    "Hey, I look like a model!" I said while getting really excited about the day, "Can I go show the guys?"

   "Of course!" Maddie said and I walked back into the main room, and all of the guys were already finished so as soon as I walk in, I heard...

  "DANG!" Of course Liam said that. Then Niall happens to walk in with a box.

   "Niall, what's the box for?" I ask kinda scared.

   "You." the guys say in unison.

 "Really you didn't have to get me anything," I say while opening the small box, "Yay! The rainbow mic! Thank you so much guys!" I give everyone hugs then we go down to the Dcu center. I got to sit right there with the guys as the interviewer asked questions, but all of them were towards the guys until she asked me 

  "So Rae, you are going on tour with these fine lads?"

  "Yeah, I am," I respond, "I am so grateful that they are letting me come and perform with them, it has been a dream of mine for a long time." 

   "That is great! Now, have you seen some of the rumors about your relationship with these lads?" She asks.

    "No actually I have not." I respond as management is  trying to move the interview forward.

     "Well then, how old are you Rae?" The interviewer asks

    "I am 18, as of today." I respond as all 4 of the guys smile. the interview continues for a while, mostly unimportant group questions that I don't now the answers to and then we got to perform. so we get up on stage and I start with

   "Her light is as loud as as many ambulances As it takes to save a savior, oh, oh oh oh"  Harry sings his part then Niall sings his and I smile as Liam sings Zayn's part. I then come in again with "I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees for you I'd get down, I'd get down, I'd get down on my knees I'd get down on my knees for you" We sing the rest of the song and go back to the hotel.

 I look at the video from Clevver News and I start crying. They were saying so many nice things, and I was wishing my dad was there to see it. I wash my face and then Liam and I head down to the cemetery where my dad is buried with flowers and a picture of the guys and I. I put the picture onto his grave and Liam sits down next to the grave. He gives the gravestone a hug and I hear him whisper, "Thank you for your daughter and your service sir," we go back to the hotel, laughing.