Chapter 43

Rae's POV
"Babe?" I asked walking into the 'living room' of the tour bus,
"Yes love?" Liam asked and gave me the adorable look I fall in love with every single day
"Can I talk to you in the other room?"
"Of course." Liam and I walked into the other room and I started with,
"I know this is really really unexpected... I can't even believe it..."
"What's up Rae?" Liam interrupted me,
"I'm pregnant." I said that and then Liam hugged me and yelled,
"Omg I can't believe this!! I'm gonna be a dad!! We need to tell Hazza and Lou and Nialler right now!"
"Wait hun, lemme call my mom first. Then we can tell the guys!" I called my mom and told her, she freaked out (in the good way) then we went to tell the guys.
"Guys," Liam started, "we have news..."
"Liam, we all heard you yell about Rae being pregnant! You're very very loud! Congratulations!" Nialler said and we all started laughing.
"Do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" Lou asked and Liam and I said at the same time
Me: "boy"
Liam: "girl"
"We all started to laugh then I went to tell our new management company, they were a lot more accepting then Modest! was, they even let Louis and Harry reveal that they were married. Everyone was ecstatic and Liam posted it to social media immediately. Everyone blew up and I got millions of congratulations tweets, Facebook messages, DMS and even emails. At this point it was September, which means that the baby would be set to be born in June, and the due date, my birthday. Liam and I decided that if it was a boy, we'd name him Ethan James (James is Liam's middle name) and if it was a girl we'd name her Helena Marie (Helena is my middle name) we kept touring and scheduling the baby shower and everything was fantabulous until in February Liam broke his foot.