Chapter 32

It was now September and it was time to plan the wedding for Harry and Louis. Since Niall was Harry's best man and I was one of his grooms maids, we got to go tux shopping for him. One day when we were back in London, Gemma, Niall, Harry and I went shopping for tuxes for Harry and Niall while Liam took Lou shopping for their tuxes. To be expected, we were followed by a bunch of paparazzi but luckily the tux store wouldn't let them in so we got to talk in privacy. I went with Niall to pick out an outfit that was formal but definitely still Nialler and we found one that was perfect. We found a standard, regular tux but we were allowed to buy a bright green bowtie with it and we bought some shamrock socks.
We went back to where Harry was trying on suits and I'll be the first to tell you; he looked freaking fabulous! Gemma had put his hair in braids and he was wearing a beautiful tux (simple but effective) and he had amazing shoes but no tie with a couple buttons unbuttoned. Niall and I showed Harry Niall's tux and he approved so we payed for everything and left. I called Liam and he said that him and Louis were all set too so we met up at the bridal shop to get groomsmaids dresses. The groomsmaids were going to be Gemma, Louis' sisters and I so Gemma and I had to try on different dresses so it wouldn't take as long. I was fine wearing whatever but Harry and Louis had decided that they wanted us in strapless, short dresses in light colors. I came out in my first dress, a pastel blue dress and the first thing I hear?
"Damn Rae!" Of course it was Liam, of course.