Chapter 40

(An; OMG THIS IS CHAPTER 40 ALREADY THANK Y'ALL FOR ALL OF THE READS)
After that Christmas, life was pretty much the same for months until about September. Liam and I were so busy planning the wedding (Because it was on Halloween) and Ethan had come back to take his place as man of honor. One day we all went to an interview and the interview was the standard interview until the interviewer mentioned the ring on my hand. We talked about that for a while then she mentioned the matching rings on Harry and Louis' hands and management shut down the interview. I freaked out on management when we got back to the bus and Liam had to physically hold me back.
When I calmed down enough Harry and Ethan took me to the bridal shop for my fitting. I had gotten a mermaid style strapless lace dress that I absolutely loved and the best part: it was ivory not white. When I walked out of the changing room I heard
"DAMN RAE" I looked at Harry and started laughing
"I know that's what Liam would say if he was here love, I wanted you to be ready for it cuz he will say it on your wedding day." I laughed again and Ethan piped in,
"May I?" He walked up to me getting ready to put his arm into mine.
"Of course, since your the one walking me down the aisle. Dad would be so happy right now if he were here... I miss him so much." I sat down and started crying into Ethan and in between sobs I said, "Thank you so much for this bro... I wouldn't be able to do this without you."
"Shhhh it's okay sis it's okay... I know he's smiling, he is protecting you now." I calmed down and went back to the bus with the dress and automatically Lima tried to see..
"Babe, not until the wedding day but Harry does have a status update," Harry walked up while I put the dress away and said
"You'll definitely say Damn but be careful... She cried because she wishes her dad was there" Liam came and gave me a hug as I started sniffling again and we went to dinner then to bed.