Chapter 10

I just shook that off, people use to ship me with Ethan all the time. Liam however, turned bright red and practically pulled Louis out of the room. I sat down across from Harry and Niall sat down next to Harry.

     "So what are you guys thinking about the song?" I asked trying to get away from the ship topic.

        "Well, we already have a song named perfect so I was thinking that either A. We could put this song on a potential album for you or B. We could name it expectations," Niall said while not knowing anything about the ship scenario.

        "Rae, I think we should save your lyrics for your album and write a different one for ours," Harry explained and I knew what he had in mind. I was just about to say something when Liam and Louis came storming back into the room and Louis started asking me questions.

      "How old are you?" He asked like he was trying to prove a point.

      "I'm 17 but I'll be 18 in 2 days," I said confused "Why?"

        "But you're dating Ethan aren't you?" Liam piped in, him and Louis were obviously arguing about me.

        "Actually no. I see Ethan as my older brother, I've known him since we were 7. Sorry Liam," I say and Louis smiles from ear to ear.  "Again," I begin, "Why?"

       "Liam has a crush on you!" Louis blurts out while Liam begins to blush.

      "I already knew that, right from when Liam thanked Harry for 'throwing him under the bus' and hey, I like you too even though you're crazy," I say while smiling right at Liam. "So, do you wanna get pizza some time?"

     "Sure!" Liam says extremely excitedly while Harry, Louis and Niall just look at us weird. Liam comes over and sits next to me and I automatically hold his hand. 

    "So what should we write about?" Louis asks looking at me.

    "I was thinking we could write a sad song that isn't about love, change topics a little bit," I said and the guys looked at me like I was crazy.