Chapter 1

Fantasy's Pov

Me and the girls (Fantasize & Aubree) was going to the mall today. Aaron had gave me his black card, so Y'all knew I was about to shop for all of us.

We got in the mall, catching plenty people eyes. Why? I don't know. We hit up the baby store and they both started picking out Unisex clothes.

"Why the hell y'all picking out baby clothes?" I started laughing.

"We pregnant!" They said together. I had to rethink what I just heard.

"Y'all bitches just now telling me!?" I couldn't believe them.

"We was waiting on the right time. We bouta have families!" They both high-fived each other.

"Do Aaron know?" I asked Aubree, "Do momma know?" I asked Fantasize. They both shook their heads.

"Ooooh, I'm so happy for Y'all but having kids is no joke." I said.

"Oh we know when we watch our niece and nephews." They said together. Look at them dissing my babies.

We went into the Michael Kors store and I picked out a pretty, tight fitted dress. I was going to wear this when I went on my date with Trey.

Didn't no one know about my date coming up with Trey but Diamond. I wanted to tell my girls but I didn't want Aaron to find out. I wasn't cheating on him, I was just- .... I don't even know.

"Who you trynna look sexy for?" Fantasize asked me and I laughed.

"It betta be for my brother." Aubree said and I playfully rolled my eyes. Only if she knew.

°°°

I got home, tired as hell. Aaron helped me bring in all of the bags. I started putting some things away and I came across my dress. I even bought some pumps to go with them.

"Where you gone wear that to?" Aaron stood in the doorway.

"I don't know yet." I lied, hanging it up in the closet.

"You had fun?" He asked and I nodded. "Baby you know yo' birthday in a few weeks." He said, grabbing my waist.

"Yessss, what you got planned for me?" I asked, looking back at him. So much had been going on and I almost forgot. Me and my twin was gone turn up though.

"Shit." He said and I pushed him off of me.

"Baby I'm just playing, you know I got you." He said, grabbing my waist again. "You know Ashley surgery tomorrow, my momma want all of us to be there." He said.

"Well we gone be there, I'm so happy for her." I started smiling.

"You gone give me some loving tonight?" He started biting on my ear.

"No, I'm tired." I said but that didn't stop him. I hit him in his arm and he immediately backed off.

"Damn Fantasy." He said, holding his arm.

"I told you too stop Aaron, I'm not in the mood." I said, rolling my eyes.

I had gotten in a shower and was now watching reruns of Law & Order. Aaron was laying beside me but he wasn't playing a basketball game on his phone.

"I love you baby." I said, looking over at him.

"Why wouldn't you." He started laughing but I didn't find shit funny.

"Aaron OK." I said, turning off the TV and getting under the covers.

"You mad at me?" He got under the covers with me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I removed it.

"Don't touch me." I said and he huffed.

"Fantasy I was just fucking with you ma." He said, putting his phone on the dresser. "I love you more." He kissed my lips.

°°°

So this morning I woke up, getting head from Aaron. I mean he was eating it like it was his last meal. I was going weak, I thought I was dreaming. I found my hands running through his hair. I needed this, its been a while.

"Mmmm." I said, as he inserted a finger. A bitch could barely open her eyes.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!