Chapter 15

Author's Pov

Aaron was on his way to the Bahamas as Fantasy enjoyed herself. Her and Trey were flirting a lot and they knew something was gonna go down tonight.

Aaron was furious as he was on the plane, thinking of all the things he would do. He wanted to kill Fantasy but he loved her too much so he was just gone kill the nigga she was with.

Fantasy, Aiden, and Trey were on the beach. Watching the water waves, Fantasy sat between Trey lap, and Aiden sat in Fantasy.

 Watching the water waves, Fantasy sat between Trey lap, and Aiden sat in Fantasy

"Thank you." Fantasy said, looking back at Trey.

"Baby I'm with whatever makes you happy." He kissed her behind her ear. Aaron had her heart and she knew what she was doing was wrong. She thought she would just lie and say she rented a hotel.

After they watched the sunset, they went to their hotel room. Aiden was knocked in a few seconds, leaving Fantasy and Trey alone.

"You had fun today?" He asked her.

"Yessss, what we doing tomorrow?" She asked, going into her Chanel duffle bag to get clothes.

"Its a surprise." He said, going behind her and kissing her. She didn't fight back, she actually deepened it. His hands found their way on her ass like they did on their date night.

"Fantasy, I want you so bad." He said, gripping her hip and pulling her back. She didn't say a word, instead she pushed him back on the bed. What did she have to lose?

She climbed on top of him, grinding on him. He still had on his swimming trunks so he felt everything.

"Wait, let me go get some ice and towels. You undress." He said, slightly pushing her off and grabbing the ice bucket.

Once she heard the door close, she started taking off her swimming suit. She even turned on some Yakki-Trill Luv.

Aaron had finally made it to the Bahamas and was arguing with the clerk. She acted like she couldn't tell her they room number.

"Look here bitch, you gone give me the fucking room number or Imma kill you." He showed her half of his gun and she hopped on the computer.

"Room 342." She said and he nodded. As he was walking towards the elevator he saw a tall lightskin dude. He was on his phone and accidentally bumped into Aaron.

"My fault bro." Trey said, glancing at Aaron.

"You good mane." Aaron kept walking, he was on a mission. He got to room 342 and knocked.

"Hold onnnn." He heard Fantasy voice. He moved out of the way so she wouldn't see him through the peephole. She opened the door in a robe, meeting eyes with Aaron. Her eyes went GHOST. She just stood there, looking at him. His jaw was clenching and he immediately grab her by her neck.

"Fuck you doing out here? You thought I wasn't gone find you?" He pushed her inside the hotel room. She didn't say nothing, she couldn't. Aaron saw Aiden, by the bed, sleeping in his car seat.

"Fantasy you brought my son all the way out here with some nigga!?" He pushed her to the floor. He grabbed Aiden, and looked down at her.

"I'm not even gone show my ass. I'm a grown ass man, we gone handle this at home. Imma be outside, you got 5 minutes." He said, shaking his head and leaving out.

Meanwhile Trey is on the phone, arguing with his manager. He almost forgot about the ice and towels. He saw Aaron walk past him again but he wasn't paying attention to the car seat. He finally got more towels and headed back to the room. Fantasy was packing her things, crying.

"What happened? Where you going?" Trey asked her as he sat the bucket of ice and towels down.

"My husband is here, I have to leave." She slid on some jogging pants, a jacket then grabbed their bags.

"What you mean? How he find out you was here?" Trey asked, grabbing her.

"Trey I don't know, I really need to go though." She pulled away from him and started walking but not before he got a kiss.

"You go do yo' thang, Imma call you later." He kissed her again. She smiled, kissing him again then running towards the elevator.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!