Chapter 13

Aaron's Pov

Fantasy had me fucked up, she wasn't just finna take My son. I needed to call my momma asap.

"Whats wrong with you?" She said as soon as she picked up the phone.

"Ma Fantasy got mad and took Aiden, I don't know where she at." I sounded dumb as hell. Why did I even move to go check on them?

"Ughhh! Aaron what did you do!?" She started yelling in my ear.

"I didn't do nothing, I swear!" I kinda yelled back.

"Get yo' ass over here now!" She yelled then hung up the phone. I got Ana and Aaron dressed then headed to my momma house. Ashley was there, helping my momma with some things.

"Hey Aaron." Ashley said, grabbing Ana out of her car seat.

"Give me the rundown." My momma said as I sat down at the kitchen island.

"Earlier I went to the mall with my boys, and some girl walked up to me. She was all up on a nigga and somebody took a picture. I know this a set up but I don't know who behind it. All of my enemies dead." I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why you didn't tell her as soon as it happened?" She stared at me.

"Cause I was still tripping, plus we shot up the mall." I shrugged.

"I heard about that on the news, Aaron you cant just keep going around killing people." She shook her head. I knew exactly what was running through her head, 'Just Like His Damn Daddy.'

"Momma I'm not, them niggas came to us. I got so hyped off that, I didn't get to tell Fantasy about the girl." I swallowed hard, I didn't know where Fantasy was and it was hurting my heart.

"If it ain't one thing, its another. Did you call her family?" She started stirring up some cornbread batter.

"Yeah, they didn't know where she was at then they started worrying. Ma, we all know what happened last time. But this time she got my seed with her." It sounded like a nigga was about to cry.

"I know baby, and we gone find them. Maybe she's just at the park, getting a breath of fresh air." We all knew that wasn't true.

"And if she isn't?" I looked over at her.

"Did you call her phone?" I pulled it out my pocket and sat it on the table.

"Nope, she threw it at me when she got mad." I said and she shook her head.

"Did you try calling Aubree?" That was a good idea.

"Nawl, I'm about to." I called Aubree and Jordyn picked up. I asked was Fantasy around and he said she wasn't. That was another failure... Damn, how did I let them get away!?

"Aaron calm down." My momma said, I could tell she saw my veins
forming.

"Ma, I'm finna faint."

"Baby breathe. Ashley come get your brother some ice!" She yelled. "Go lay down in my bed."

"How can I sleep when my wife and child is missing?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"Boy you betta unclench that motherfuckin' jaw and go lay the fuck down." She said and I did what was told. I was getting tired of her doing this, I was just about to stop calling her for shit.

Ashley had brought me some ice, putting it on my head.

"Look Aaron, we all know shes going to come back. Remember that time mommy left and took me with her. She was worried about y'all with daddy the entire time. Fantasy is going to come back, I promise." She said and I smiled weakly.

"Look at yo' lil ugly self trynna make a nigga feel better." I said, pushing her out the room as we shared a laugh.

°°°

I woke up, thinking I was at home. Then I remembered Fantasy was gone. Where the fuck could this lil ass girl go? Cali wasn't that big and I was gone find her ass.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me!