Chapter 20

Aaron's Pov

Today was Tt Yay funeral and a nigga wasn't feeling this. I didn't wanna see my auntie in that casket but I Knew I had too.

"Not my sister..." I heard my momma mumble as she cried on my shoulder. Seeing her break down like that made me hurt. I looked over at Fantasy, she was rocking Ana back and forth. I loved my family, I swear I did. I think they were the only reason I was waking up in the morning.

My uncle Michael was taking it pretty strong and so was my granny. She got up there, to say her words about my Auntie.

"Yalonda.... That was my oldest baby, I remember when she was born. I remember when me and her father first held her. We knew she was going to be something serious and special." Everyone started to laugh, "I'm going to miss my baby, we talked about everything. Not once did she ever say anything about drugs. She made a mistake, we all do. God was calling her home, he was calling her home." Everybody shouted out "Amens" and "Yes Lord".

After we buried her, everyone went to my momma house. If anything, she would never give up cooking.

"Momma you OK?" I asked as she stirred to spaghetti extra fast.

"Baby I'm hurt. I cant believe my sister left me." She said, closing her eyes. I just knew she was about to cry and I didn't want a tear to drop.

"Ma its OK, she's watching over us, she wouldn't want us to be sad." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Aaron your right, Yalonda wouldn't wanna see me like this. You know, she always hated when I cried." She wiped her tears and smirked.

"I hate seeing you cry too momma." I said then Fantasy walked into the kitchen.

"Holding in there?" She asked my momma and she nodded. "OK, and Aaron Michael is out there getting drunk."

I shrugged my shoulders and my momma hit me in the chest. "Fantasy what that got to do with me?"

"My sister is carrying his baby and she's scared! That's yo' uncle!" She started using her hands to get her point across.

"Don't start all that fucking yelling in my momma house." I said, clenching my jaw. She crossed her arms and pierced her eyes at me.

"Aaron go stop your uncle." My momma said, pushing my towards the door.

I got outside with Fantasy behind me, my uncle was indeed drunk.

"Come on mane." I said, trying to take the bottle from his hands.

"Nigga move!" He slurred, "I just had to bury my sister, leave me the fuck alone!"

"Uncle Mic, just give Aaron the bot-" Fantasy tried to but in but he laughed.

"You the reason! You had her husband killed! Matter of fact, both of y'all motherfuckas is the reason!" Here we go.

"It ain't nobody fault, mane give me the bottle." I reached for it again.

"I'm not done yet! She was always into it with my sister! Weak Bitch!" He pointed at Fantasy.

"Mane watch yo' fucking mouth, give me the damn bottle." I snatched it out his hands.

"That bitch! You too dumb fuck! Playing daddy to yo' brother! You need yo' ass beat! Just like yo' punk ass daddy!" He put his finger in my face. I heard everyone gasp, making me think. My intentions was to take the bottle and go back inside but this nigga had another thing coming. Before I knew it, the bottle connected with his head. My uncle wasn't no small nigga but he most def wasn't topping me. Once the glass broke everywhere, I tackled him down. Everybody was screaming and I heard kids crying.

"Aaron stop!" Fantasy grabbed on my shirt. I snatched away from her and hit him in the head with my fist. I wasn't gone do this nigga like I usually did niggas cause he was family.

"Aaron please stop! April come get yo' boy!" I heard my granny screaming.

"Bitch you real lucky, real lucky. Cause I woulda been lit yo' ass up." I gritted my teeth and jacked him up by his shirt. His head was leaking and his eyes were barely open.

I felt 2 pairs of hands grab me, pulling me away. It was Rara and Jordyn.

"You needa go see a doctor about that shit." Jordyn said, shaking his head.

"A doctor for what?" I looked at Rara.

"About yo' anger management! You know Uncle Michael just lost his sister. What if you was in the situation. You wouldn't want to be fucked with." Rara said and mugged him.

"Mane do you hear yo' self talking? He disrespected me and my family! I was just going off what my momma told me to fucking do!" I started pacing my momma driveway. "Imma just stop coming through for this weak ass family. Fantasy lets go!" I went inside, grabbing all 3 car seats. My babies were getting big and this wasn't going to work too much longer.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!