Chapter 21

Jordyn's Pov

After Aaron left, everyone was silent. He needed some help and we was gone get it for him. That's my nigga but you cant be out here fighting family.

"Aaron always fucking up something!" Ashley yelled and Aubree shook her head.

"Babe you ready to head out?" She asked me and I nodded. I den' had enough of today, I don't do funerals.

We got back home and I made her a bubble bath. She needed it, trust me I know.

"Jordynnnn." She whined from the room.

"Yeah?" I looked around the door.

"My feet is killing me." She said, making this face. A ugly one too.

"What you want me to do? I'm trynna make you a bath." I said, slightly turning up my lip.

"Do Something! I'm pregnant with yo' fucking baby!" She yelled at me, making that face.

"Alright, just stop making that shitty ass face." I said, taking off my tie as I walked to the bed. I saw her smirking, something was always up with her.

I started rubbing her feet when my phone rung. I wasn't about to answer it until Aubree told me to.

"Can I get some money?" The voice said. I knew this voice from anywhere.

"Some Money for what ma?" I knew exactly what. She had a gambling problem and I wasn't trynna be apart of it.

"You know Jordyn, Just this one time and thats it." She was pleading.

"Momma no, stop calling me for that shit." She was making my head start to spin.

"Everything OK?" Aubree asked, and I nodded.

"Alright Jordyn, just know I love you." She hung up. My momma always been like this but I never tripped off of it. Now she was getting too old for the shit and it was aggravating.

___________________________________

Weeks Later
Fantasy's Pov
Today we decided to have a girls day and Aaron agreed to it. He didn't really have a choice to be honest. Aubree and Fantasize were getting so big and I could tell they was being treated right.

"Sooooo, how you and my brother been?" Aubree asked me and I smirked.

"Just a little foreplay, nothing serious." I said, shrugging.

"When y'all gone have another baby?" Fantasize asked and I almost choked on my spit.

"I'm not pushing out no more of his big headed babies." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Mhmm, you saying that now but It might be a little bun in that oven." Aubree said, rubbing my stomach and I smacked her hand away.

We walked into Footlocker, this had to be the second place we went to other than the hospital.

"Trey Burke!" I heard screaming behind me. For some reason, my entire stomach flipped. My body froze in place but I was trynna get out of his sight.

"Ooooh, thats that basketball player. He's fine." Aubree said, only if she knew.

"Fantasy?" I felt his hand touch my shoulder. I turned to face him, with a slight smile.

"Can I help you?" I tried to act as if I didn't know him.

"Why you ain't been answering my calls? I had some flowers sent to you." He said, smiling and grabbing my hands.

"Calls?" Aubree said.

"Flowers?" Fantasize said.

"Look Trey, I don't want nothing to do with you." I snatched my hands away.

"What you mean? All those dates & things didn't mean nothing?" He frowned.

"Dates!?" Aubree and Fantasize yelled together. They wasn't making the situation any better.

"Trey, just stop talking. I get back to you if I Can." He clenched his jaw then left out.

"What the fuck was that?" Fantasize crossed her arms.

"You got some explaining to do." Aubree put her hand on her hip.

"I don't really have to explain shit, I'm a grown ass woman. Plus Aaron already knows." I said, facing the wall of shoes.

"Lets make sure." Aubree pulled out her phone. Aaron only knew about the Bahamas and he wasn't going to find out about all the extra shit.

"Fantasy you my girl and all but Aaron is my brother and Ill be damned if I sit her playing clueless." She put the phone up to her ear. I totally understood where she was coming from, but this was my problem.

_____________At Home___________

"I'm home!" I yelled, dropping the bags of shoes by the door. I knew Aaron would get them soon.

"You had fun?" Aaron asked, clenching his jaw. I nodded and he passed me a piece of paper and pen. "Give me his address."

Was he foreal?

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!
.😚😚