Chapter 12

Fantasy's Pov

"Aaron you need to cut yo' facial hair. You looking like a serial killer."

"Girl hush, Im a grown ass man. With a beautiful ass family." He said, licking his lips.

"You irritating I swear." As soon as I said that, my phone rung. It was a Unknown number, sending a picture. A picture of Aaron and some Bitch kissing at the mall. I looked over at him, ready to daze his ass but I needed to play cool.

"Aaron what you do today?" I asked him.

"Nothing, went to the mall with Ra 'em , why?" He sat up from his spot in the bed.

"Somebody just sent me a picture of you and another bitch." I was getting furious.

"What? Lemme see." He reached for my phone.

"Let you see! Nigga you should already know!" I threw my phone at him.

"Mane calm down, you tripping." He said, standing up.

"Im not calming down! You always fucking me over! Every time!" I stood up too, getting all in his face.

"Fantasy!" He grabbed my wrist but I broke free.

"Fantasy my ass! What did I ever do to deserve this!? Im Fucking done with you!" I felt tears running down my face but I was done.

"Fantasy." He said again.

"Aaron stop calling my name! I'm here! You need to be explaining or telling me something!" I went right into the closet, grabbing clothes. I didn't need his fucking explanation. He done fucked me over too many times.

"Where you going now!?" He asked, but I didnt answer. Once I got enough clothes in my Chanel duffel bag, I went to Aiden room. Aaron followed right behind me.

"You not taking my son." He said, trynna grab me but I was too quick. I packed Aiden a week of clothes and necessities.

"Get the fuck out my way!" I yelled at Aaron as he blocked the doorway.

"No! You not fucking listening to me!" He yelled, trying to grab Aiden car seat from my hands.

"I don't wanna hear no more of yo' bullshit! Nigga don't you ever get enough!" I yelled, I was done crying. Tears still slipped from my eyes but I didn't care at this moment.

"Bae just listen!" He tried to grab the car seat. What the fuck was wrong with this nigga!?

"Aaron we are DONE! ILL SEND YO' THE DIVORCE PAPERS!" I yelled louder, I felt my skin turning red.

"Mane you don't mean that shit." He said, trynna grab me. I swear I was about to put Aiden down and start fighting his ass.

"Aaron can you please fucking move!" I yelled but he didn't.

We heard Ana and Aaron crying, making Aaron leave. "If I got check on them, promise you won't leave." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright." I sat Aiden car seat down as if I wasn't going to leave. As soon as he was out of sight, I went for the door.

I got in my car and saw Aaron running my way. I immediately pulled out the driveway and headed to the nearest restaurant.
I needed to pull over and get myself together. I cleaned my face then played with Aiden. I had forgotten my phone and I knew Aaron knew all the places I would go. I went to Diamond house, didn't nobody know she stayed over there but my daddy.

"Oh my God cousin! You okay?" She said as soon as she opened the door.

"I'm done with Aaron and his bullshit. I keep getting hurt." I said, walking in.

"I don't even know why you went back to him after you caught him cheating." She said, shaking her head.

"Diamond he's my husband, what was I suppose to do?" I sat Aiden car seat down.

"You right but I know someone who gone get yo' mind off Aaron." She picked up her phone. She wouldn't tell me who it was but I was figuring Trey. I would love to see Trey fine ass right about now.

Voteeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!