Continued

"Fantasy I don't care and right now I just wanna be left alone, you will see the kids when you see them. I just need to get my head cleared, and you being here ain't working." He said, running his hand down his face.

"Aaron you need to listen to me and trust me-" I said but he interrupted me.

"Fantasy you don't understand goodbye? We can't make nothing else work, we done. This relationship was unhealthy from the start with all the stripping shit. I love you and I know you love me too."

"What? Aaron do you hear yo'self? I killed a few bitches over you! I could go to jail for life and never see my kids again. I don't know who you think I am but we ain't done. We made vows nigga, remember?" I put my hands all in his face. What he had said hurt me in the inside but I couldn't let that show. He was mine forever and I wasn't trynna sound obsessed.   

"Fantasy-"

"No Aaron, I don't think you understand where I'm coming from.  Aaron I'm in love with you, you my husband." Was he serious? It had to be another bitch that was geeking his head up.

"Before you go talm bout killing, how many bodies I den' caught cause of you? Caleb, Dj, his brother Peter, Tt Yay husband, and I'm finna catch another one from this Trey nigga."

"You didn't have to, you chose that stupid route. That Ceira bitch and Maria had to be dealt with. You can gone head and kill Trey, but what's that gonna change? Huh?" I was about ready to smack him.

"Fantasy It would change my whole mood right about now, I walked past his bitch-ass too. Not even knowing that he was fucking on you."

"Aaron we didn't even do nothing together. You gotta think about other people families and his momma."

"Fantasy you already know me and you know I don't give a fuck. I woulda had his bitch ass dead by now but Imma handle this one personally. " He said, crossing his arms.

"Can I see my babies?" I tried to push my way past him.

"Can you leave?" He tried to push me back.

"Aaron don't touch me, I need to see my babies! Nigga you ain't birth them into this world!" At this point he was holding my down while I was trying to get free. I couldn't believe Aaron, he lucky I didn't own a gun in my name or I would have shot him. I love him but I can't do it.

VOTEEEEE

So I'm Not Leaving Off On This Scene, I just really wanted to give y'all A NEW update. More to come, trust and believe me.

VOTEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME PLEASE! 

TELL YA' FRIENDS ABOUT MAKE IT NASTY SERIES, I'm pretty sure they'll love it just like y'all..!