Chapter 11

Rara's Pov

I just stared at Aaron. I already knew Fantasy was gone kill his ass.

"You fucking with the hospital bitch!? What she doing? Paying hospital bills?" I asked, watching her as she walked away.

"Mane I never even spoken to her." Aaron said, wiping his lips. So you mean this Bitch Just came out of no where and decided to kiss you inna mouth? Nawl! Something was going on, I couldn't believe Aaron.

"Fantasy gone fuck you up." Jordyn said and I nodded.

"Mane..." He mumbled off because his phone started ringing.

We kept walking till we got to the food court. We was in line when some Mexican dudes came up behind us. I didnt know what was going on but Aaron grabbed his pistol. I didnt have nothing on me so I went for cover. Shots were fired, Shawn and Aaron was blasting shit. Me and Jordyn hopped behind the Chinese Food counter.

"Aauuuugh!" We heard a Chinese woman yelling.

"Bitch shuddup!" I said, throwing some cups at her. She was still yelling like she never heard gun shots before.

The gunfire had stopped and we peeked over the counter. Aaron and Shawn was laughing, shaking up with each other.

"Them niggas crazy as hell." Jordyn said, taking the words right out of my mouth. We hopped over the counter and the dead bodies was laying on the floor. It was a few innocent people dead, we needed to jet before the police came. Where the hell was the security guards?

We ran to Aaron car, hopping in and pulling off.

"Mane that shit was too live!" Aaron yelled, bending a corner.

"On God!" Shawn yelled, these niggas was hyped.

"Drop me off." Jordyn said, taking the words right outta my mouth.

"B loosen up, we just having fun." Shawn said and Aaron nodded.

"Hell nawl! Y'all call that shit fun and I call it death." He raised down his window, "Drop me off bruh."

"Mane you always acting like a lil bitch." Aaron said, shaking his head. "You ight back there Ra?"

"Na, take me home too. I don't even know why I planned to fuck with y'all niggas today." I pulled out my phone and texted Shoe Girl. Hopefully she was OK, it was around her lunch break time.

Michael's Pov

I was cuddled up with Fantasize. She been real secretive lately and I hopped it wasn't another nigga. As me being older, I gotta show her whats right and that I'm not a lil boy.

"What you thinking about?" She asked, playing with her belly button.

"You." I said, kissing her lips. My baby had the softest lips.

"Awww, thats sweet. But Michael Imma need you to go grab my ice cream from the deep freezer."

"You eat a lot. Fuck you need a deep freezer for and its only you." I started laughing as I got up.

A pair of baby shoes were sitting on top of the deep freezer. Fantasy must've left one of her kids shoes.

"Baby?!" I called out for Fantasize and I heard her coming into the kitchen. "Aaron left one of them babies shoes."

"Michael thats ours." She said and I looked back at her.

"You pregnant?" She nodded her head. Oh shit!

"I'm about a month." She said, smiling.

"Fantasize you foreal?" I walked over to her with the shoes in my hand.

"Yes baby." She had tears running down her face. I pulled her into my chest, kissing her tears away. I couldn't believe she was having my baby. I dreamed of this day, but It came a little too soon. I was still gone raise my child and be here for her.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!