Chapter 10

Diamond's Pov

I had spotted Fantasy husband in the mall. This was my move, I knew it.

"Look girl." I told my home girl Vanessa. I pointed towards Aaron and Rara 'em.

"Ooh, girl I be seeing his fine ass at the hospital." She said, fixing her hair.

"I'm need you to go over there and get up on em. Like push up on em so I can get a few pictures." I said and she nodded.

"But whats in it for me?" She asked and I laughed.

"Bitch you get to feel up on em, now go." I said, shoving her. I pulled out my phone, ready to make a whole collage of they asses. I had gotten in a perfect spot where no one could see me.

She walked up to him , smiling. He smiled back, it was a uneasy smile. She started talking and he did too. I was snapping plenty of pictures. This bitch was doing exactly what I told her, she even kissed him in the mouth. He stood there, looking speechless. I walked into a nearby store to play it off. Vanessa came in about a minute later, all happy.

"Bitch that nigga got some soft lips!" She started jumping up and down.

"Oh I know." I said, choosing a correct photo I wanted to use and put on the internet. That Lil $6,000 was gone come in handy.

°°°

Aubree's Pov
Jordyn had finally got home from being with Aaron. He had 2 boxes of shoes and a few bags.

"You had fun?" I asked, trying to get a kiss but he pushed me back. "Whats wrong with you?"

"Aubree be one hunnit with me, is this yo' first time getting pregnant?" What made him say that?

"No." I said, what was he trynna get at?

"Why the fuck you didn't tell me you had a baby with Maurice? Don't you think I should know shit like that!?" He started yelling.

"Jordyn its no reason to get loud, I'm past Maurice and that's all that matters." I said, trynna dodge the conversation.

"Whatever Aubree." He said, throwing the shoe boxes in my closet.

"Jordyn don't be mad at me." I said, trynna hug him.

"I'm not." He removed my hands.

"Alright look, I had a miscarriage. Our baby didn't make it because we kept arguing. I don't want a rerun of that, so can you stop." I started crying. The subject was still touchy to me.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry." He said, pulling me into his chest. I knew Maurice was dead, but I couldn't really get over it. I stayed thinking about him, like we were together instead of Jordyn.

Voteeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!