Chapter 22

Michael's Pov

I couldn't get over the fact that my sister was gone. I was gone be strong tho, but I was tripping. I needed my momma but it was too old for that. Fantasize was due in a few months and I was ready to be a father.

"The twins birthday is this weekend, they finally turn one." Fantasize said, as I massaged her feet.

"That's good but I'm already knowing they don't wanna see me." I said, laughing.

"Oh baby yes they do. Trust me, you just need to talk to Aaron." She said and I nodded.

She was right, he was my nephew. I shouldn't said what I had said, I just wasn't in the right state of mind.

Shawn's Pov
We was all chopping it up when my phone rung, it was Natalia. She den' grown on to me but I wasn't no sucka ass nigga. I declined the call and hit the blunt.

"Hoes calling huh?" Rara asked and I laughed.

"Shawty aint no hoe but you can say that." I said, shrugging. Natalia stayed all the way in NYC, and I wasn't with that long distance relationship shit.

________________________________
Y'ALL THIS BOOK IS BORING ME! I know y'all loving this story so I'm not gone delete it. I just never feel up to date to be updating. I was thinking about deleting it but I'm not. Saw those views on Make It Nasty 1???? Betta go look!

I'm starting a book as we speak, so be looking out and get it in your libraries.

Stay posted!!!