Chapter 8

Trey's Pov

"Diamond ya' cousin ain't been hitting me up." I said, pacing the floor.

"Trey you knew she was married, stop tripping." What the fuck?

"Yeah but I ain't know I was gone like her! You gotta do something about that nigga."

"How much you got for me?" She asked.

"I got $6,000 but I'm only giving you two days." I said and she nodded. She needed to get rid of her husband, I was willing to pay however much.

"Alright, Thats it?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Gimme her address." I said, pulling out my phone. Diamond gave me her address then left. I had a bunch of flowers sending over there right now.

I had a game in a few days but I had scheduled a Bahamas trip too. I knew Fantasy was gone be mine and we was gone be together forever. It seemed like I was suppose to be her Husband.

I texted her phone, asking did she like the flowers. She called me immediately.

"Trey you cant be doing shit like this." She said and I laughed.

"Calm down baby. You acting like ya' mans gone kill you." I said, grabbing my remote.

"Look Trey. You don't know the half okay, just don't nothing like that again." Do she know who I am?

"I got you, chill. When we gone go on another date?" I asked, channel surfing.

"Trey that was a one night thing, how you even get my address?" She asked and I smirked.

"Baby my name is Trey Burke, I know everything about you. You Cant just get me all hyped up about you then say its a one night thing." I said then hung up. She had me a little bit fucked up, I wasn't no side line nigga.

I texted Diamond, reminding her and she was already on it. Fantasy just started something, I swear she did. You know how many bitches would want to be with me? But here I was stuck on a married woman. Fml!

Voteeeeee

Voteeeeee

Comment

Follow me!