Chapter 14

Trey's Pov

That nigga Aaron really fucked up, I had Fantasy right where I wanted her. She ended up going to Diamond house and Diamond called me. I picked her and her son up, jumping straight on the highway towards the Airport.

"You good?" I asked Fantasy, she was still red.

"I'm fine Trey." She said, wiping her face.

"Baby you sure?" She nodded.

We got to the airport and she asked where was we going.

"To the Bahamas." I said and she gasped.

"You lying!" She sat up in her seat.

"Im foreal baby." I started smirking.

"Oh my God Trey!" She started looking around with disbelief in her eyes.

Luckily I put a few extra tickets in, in advance. We got on the plane, we wasnt gone be gone that long. Probably just a week.

Fantasy son started crying and I could tell she was getting irritated.

"Whats his name?" I asked her.

"This here is Aiden." She said, bouncing him up and down on her lap.

"Waddup lil Aiden." I said, tickling him and he started laughing. He started reaching for me and Fantasy was hesitant.

"Here just take him." Her eyes were getting low.

I was playing with him and thats when they called our flight number.

"You have such a beautiful baby." The woman said as she took our tickets.

"Thanks?" I said, confused. I aint just wanna be like this aint my baby cause it wasn't.

"Look at you lying to people about my baby." She smirked at me.

"Shhhh." I said, licking my lips.

Our flight started off and Fantasy let me get Aiden as she slept. This lil nigga was a cool lil dude. He started moving around a lot and I knew he was hungry. I knew a few baby tricks but I was Trey Burke so I let one of the assistants make him a bottle.

She wanted to feed him but I didn't know how Fantasy would react when she woke up. I was feeding him and Fantasy woke up. She looked at me and started smiling.

"Did he give you a hard time?" She started stretching.

"No. Baby, Im Trey Burke. I know a lot." I flashed her my million dollar smile.

"Where you learn to feed him? Most men don't even know how to make a bottle." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I know a few things, relax. My baby skills are just as good as yours." She needed to know I was Trey Burke.

"Boy you wish." We shared a laugh.

We finally made it and Fantasy was excited. She wouldn't stop talking about the beach and what she was about to see.

It was gone be a interesting week, I could already tell.

°°°

Aaron's Pov

Here I was, at home with my Ana & Aaron. Fantasy aint come home yet, I miss her. If she wouldve just listened to what the fuck I had to say, we wouldn't be in this situation. I then put out so many lookouts and searches for Fantasy and my son.

My phone started ringing as I feed Aaron.

"Speak." I said, putting down the bottle.

"Boss we found her car." I Heard shuffling in the background. These niggas betta not have been playing.

"What? Where at?" I sat up, grabbing Aaron blanket to burp him on.

"Um 1746 E Shernut St, its a apartment building. We ran the housing and its a plenty older people and girl named Diamond Smith. You think this it?" Oooooh shit! So she was hiding out at Diamond house. Why the fuck I didn't think to go there first?

"Alright, text me the apartment number, I'm on my way." I hung up and started getting them dressed.

I dropped them off at my momma house then headed over there. Apartment 7.

I knocked on the door then Diamond answered it. I didn't say no words, I barged right in.

"What the fuck is you doing?!" She started yelling.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, where Fantasy and my son?" I started searching her apartment.

"Ooooh, them." I heard her say. What the fuck she mean oh them?

"Where they at!" I was 1 second away from slapping this bitch. She knew I was out here looking for Fantasy.

"They with Trey, at the Bahamas." She started smiling.

"Who the fuck is Trey?" I mugged her up and down.

"You know, Trey. Burke. The basketball player." She crossed her arms.

"How the fuck they get out there?"

"They left yesterday, now look. If you think you just gone break them up, you got another thing coming." Before I knew it, my hands connected with her throat.

"Listen here bitch. I don't know what kinda games you trynna play, but I'm not with it. Ill kill yo ass right here." I pressed my thumbs on her breathing pipe. "Fantasy is all MINES. We vows, she's my WIFE. Aiden is my SON, and you ain't SHIT to me." I said, choking her harder. She started gasping for air, turning purple. For all I cared right now, this shady ass bitch could die.

Once I figured she had enough, I let her go and she fell to the floor. I shook my head then walked out, I needed to catch a flight to the Bahamas.

Voteeeeee

Voteeeee

Comment

Follow me!